New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

IMO on the 10 scale: body is a 10, face is a 7, base is a 3. That body is unbelievable from every angle but the face isn't quite as impressive. I don't like the chess piece style bases that SS is putting on some statues--makes the statue look unstable and adds unnecessary height. I've got a ton of items on order and probably more I'll want after SDCC so I'll have to think about getting this one. At least it will probably be around for awhile so no rush to order anyway.

Pass... still prefer the original PF and with the Court of the Dead getting so very interesting...

Re: Vampirella Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Well she does have Nipples, that much is apparent but actually find them painted that's 50/50, the original PF they are painted a light pink color, that said, for you to be considered a Perv the question would have to been posed "is she anatomically correct?" referring to her Pink Taco.

Be Cool HennyPenny
Al

haha :lol

Pass... still prefer the original PF and with the Court of the Dead getting so very interesting...

That, and with the base issues this comes with. I don't need a double-layer-cake base.

"We have two good bases, which one should we use?"

"Dunno..... how 'bout both?"

"GENIUS!"

Verdict: I really like this PF but Court of the Dead is a'callin'.

I was wondering would someone with good computer skills ( not me for sure) can make a pic with both the PF together showing the height difference? Also a pic with all 3 of the vampi's together would be so awesome!

The new PF is nice, the original was better. IMO the new base ruins it for me. I like the way she looks and love the graveyard but the height extension isn't working. Hopefully they learn to stop with these weird base extensions.

Seriously? Haven't you learned by now not to pre-order on Ebay? Especially when it seems too good to be true? <_<

Yes but the seller has feedback a lot of good feedback. So I'm getting confused. I checked completed and he sold like 4 or more already. How would he sell so many and keep all the good feedback?

....am I the only one who "hears" all this guy's posts in Patrick Starfish's voice?
Lol never thought of it like that. Lol I'm going to try that. It actually makes it fun to read his stuff

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yes but the seller has feedback a lot of good feedback. So I'm getting confused. I checked completed and he sold like 4 or more already. How would he sell so many and keep all the good feedback?

He has ZERO SS PF feedback though, mostly cheap stuff. By the time the preorders are in it is too late to leave feedback.

Re: Vampirella Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Looks great but wish her ass wasn't so flat. The face is beautiful and I love the titties and the bat. I hope it stays up for awhile to give me time to think and preorder.

I really, really like her! But WHY did they stack two bases on top of each other, one or the other would be fine - but this?!

"I know! Let's make it IMPOSSIBLE to put in a display case!"

"BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of that?!"

Base is fail.

I love the base.

Back