Rollin' Coal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard recently that the EPA has the power to garnish payroll. Much like the IRS, they have the power to cite and fine without a judge or court, and to attach wages.

Maybe they need more power. You know, because people are rude and someone should stop them.

I heard recently that the EPA has the power to garnish payroll. Much like the IRS, they have the power to cite and fine without a judge or court, and to attach wages.

Maybe they need more power. You know, because people are rude and someone should stop them.

Actually, this is about collecting fines that people haven't paid.

And no, I'm not going to argue about it. :lol

QsToTnU.jpg

Saw a truck with pipes like this the other day.

I shot the driver in the name of Gaia. His little girl cried. A lot. I explained to her that her daddy was a blight upon the fabric of nature and if she didn't want to share his fate, she will pray that Mother Earth doesn't catch her sinning too. That shut her up.

I shot the driver in the name of Gaia. His little girl cried. A lot. I explained to her that her daddy was a blight upon the fabric of nature and if she didn't want to share his fate, she will pray that Mother Earth doesn't catch her sinning too. That shut her up.

:yess: Good job!!!!!

Implausible. The guy in the truck is more likely to be armed than anyone who'd do anything in the name of Gaia.

Heh.

SnakeDoc

Yesterday I surreptitiously affixed a "Magic Happens" sticker to each of the rear mudflaps of three trucks. I have a bunch of chakra symbol and "The Goddess is Dancing" stickers still to find homes for.

Yesterday I surreptitiously affixed a "Magic Happens" sticker to each of the rear mudflaps of three trucks. I have a bunch of chakra symbol and "The Goddess is Dancing" stickers still to find homes for.

I hope you're kidding. You're likely to get your ass kicked for putting stickers on people's cars or trucks if they catch you.

You guys are so right, I see that now. But Gaia won't allow me to just throw away a thousand stickers without some serious retribution. I'll give it up as soon as they're all spent.

It's not about being right. You shouldn't be doing dumb **** to other people's personal property.
Even if your just posting somthing to be cute without actually doing it.
Then it's just a ploy for attention and points... so go for it if you must.

Your chakras are seriously blocked, specifically your second and fifth chakras. A healing program would sort that imbalance out for you.

Back