XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the character from Men In Black when they shot the clerk head and that particular scene. :rotfl

Looks like the character from Men In Black when they shot the clerk head and that particular scene. :rotfl

1385090548_att-url-download20131121-5381-1xf2pm4.jpg

I was thinking the same thing.

Hi guys

I know I am very late on it but do you know where I can still Pre-order this?

Thanks

I do not believe it is up for order anywhere anymore. There are talks of some places offering it in a package deal with several other XM pieces.

Thanks guys. I regreat taking so long to decide to get XM statues. I also cannot find anymore the Captain America statue. :gah:

I do not believe it is up for order anywhere anymore. There are talks of some places offering it in a package deal with several other XM pieces.

Even that route may have dried up. If you have the orig Doom PF....... someone a few pages back mentioned they may be interested in a trade.

So I am sorry apparently there has been no additional work

I must be readint the shadows wrong... sorry again guys

There's no way those two heads are the same.. You can clearly see a difference between helmet positioning in both pics with the 2nd pic being higher. Unless they decided to make the helmet separate again but it's just sitting higher because of how it fits on Thanos's body? I mean, the points of the helmet are damn near covering his eyes lol. I'm hoping I'm not the only one seeing this :monkey1

No, they're not the same head. Spidey pretty much corrected himself in his other posts.

No, they're not the same head. Spidey pretty much corrected himself in his other posts.

Ah ok. It looked like he was saying there was no changes made, meaning they were the same head. My bad!

The seller is US Based so that's in $. He's also selling cap for $1999. Odd thing though, he makes no mention this is a pre-order. Isn't that asking for trouble?

Back