XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Marvel own Punisher? I would like a new Punisher.

Don't see Marvel having her own just yet, but a Black Panther with Moon Knight would be raw as eff.

Maybe a surprise cancellation of the new fantastic four with a re-acquisition by Marvel? :pray:

Keep dreaming. Lol

And yes, marvel has regained punisher rights I believe.

Keep dreaming. Lol

And yes, marvel has regained punisher rights I believe.

I would like a Punisher. I'm hoping we get up to Avengers 3 essentially being Civil War, and having Marvel acquire Spider-Man and (if not) Punisher (I really liked their presence and story on Civil War). And we get Cap dying, and now the search for Winter Soldier to wield the shield.

Or maybe House of M, but that's far more mutant, so I can see Fox *****ing about it.

Eventually, maybe leading to a WWH.

Like you said, I can only keep dreaming.

is ms marvel and captain marvel the same person? or is 1 pakistani and the other 1 american?

I would like a Punisher. I'm hoping we get up to Avengers 3 essentially being Civil War, and having Marvel acquire Spider-Man and (if not) Punisher (I really liked their presence and story on Civil War). And we get Cap dying, and now the search for Winter Soldier to wield the shield.

Or maybe House of M, but that's far more mutant, so I can see Fox *****ing about it.

Eventually, maybe leading to a WWH.

Like you said, I can only keep dreaming.

Seeing as marvel won't allow broken captain america shields on display bases because it's defeating. I don't see them ever doing civil war... As much as I want it, I don't think it'd transition to screen well. Ps: I think cap will "die" and Bucky will wield the shield for a bit though. 1/3 of a movie atleast.

is ms marvel and captain marvel the same person? or is 1 pakistani and the other 1 american?

You are thinking about Kamala, who is the newest Ms. Marvel being Pakistani-American.

Ms. Marvel assumed the mantle of Captain Marvel (careful DC and Marvel have a CM). This one is based on the first one, being Carol Danvers.

Seeing as marvel won't allow broken captain america shields on display bases because it's defeating. I don't see them ever doing civil war... As much as I want it, I don't think it'd transition to screen well. Ps: I think cap will "die" and Bucky will wield the shield for a bit though. 1/3 of a movie atleast.

Yeah like in the movie. Or maybe the whole point is to find Bucky.

I mean Evan's contract ends with Avengers 3 technically, and Sebastian Stan said he has a 9 picture deal, with 2 being already the Cap movies. So that leaves a potential 5 (assuming he will be in Cap 3 and Avengers 3.)

Yeah like in the movie. Or maybe the whole point is to find Bucky.

I mean Evan's contract ends with Avengers 3 technically, and Sebastian Stan said he has a 9 picture deal, with 2 being already the Cap movies. So that leaves a potential 5 (assuming he will be in Cap 3 and Avengers 3.)

Cap 3 needs to be the crossbones we know and love as the main baddie. Possibly with Sin, or the return of the skull. Cap "dies" half way through, and Bucky avenges him. Cap and Bucky are featured in avengers 3. Along with iron patriot too. Would be ideal for me

Too much special-forces esque face will make her look like an uptight *****.

You kind of need that pretty face. I mean BW looks pretty young too and she should be hitting at least 30.

Given her history and associations (Cold War spy, enjoyed a married life prior to being a superhero) I'd assume Black Widow to look 30 something as well. But as far as age in the comics, BW is FAR beyond 30. She's quite old, like Fury or Mystique, but not quite Wolverine old.

But I as long as Ms. Marvel's features don't get manly or rough she won't look like an uptight ***** lol. Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp comes to mind. She was special forces and I think her face fit that idea, but I don't think she was too uptight looking although completely crazy. She nailed the look of attractive but highly trained and will seriously hurt you.

Yes, she is gorgeous. And exactly, although some, correction... Most of her movies are terrible, her acting is always decent to good in it. And she is probably the most attractive blonde actress that could play an intimidating female lead/co-lead.

And I don't mean to offend, but like callme said, aspects of her personal life give her a tough persona in general. Married to johnny depp = she's probably a smart ass enough to go word for word against RDJ/tony stark. And she has the intimidating/tough look to pull of the military background role, thus earning caps respect.

Tell me this doesn't scream strong, yet badass and equally beautiful woman... TELL ME!?!? Haha

602189.gif

I could see her as a good pic.

Cap 3 needs to be the crossbones we know and love as the main baddie. Possibly with Sin, or the return of the skull. Cap "dies" half way through, and Bucky avenges him. Cap and Bucky are featured in avengers 3. Along with iron patriot too. Would be ideal for me
I"m just wondering what Cap 3 will be about. It only makes sense to do Civil War or Skrull Invasion. I just like House of M, but to kill off Antman would also be pretty bad as he would be a new character really. I'm sure we will see the badass Crossbone, interested in seeing a modern film one.

Given her history and associations (Cold War spy, enjoyed a married life prior to being a superhero) I'd assume Black Widow to look 30 something as well. But as far as age in the comics, BW is FAR beyond 30. She's quite old, like Fury or Mystique, but not quite Wolverine old.

But I as long as Ms. Marvel's features don't get manly or rough she won't look like an uptight ***** lol. Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp comes to mind. She was special forces and I think her face fit that idea, but I don't think she was too uptight looking although completely crazy. She nailed the look of attractive but highly trained and will seriously hurt you.

Yeah I mean maybe even late thirty's but in modern times she'd be old as hell (but definitely sexy ;)) I also though Fury to be like 70 or so, I thought he was in WWII? Not really familiar with the character.

I think a good example would be Wonder Woman's face in the new PF. I have heard people saying it looks manish, but honestly it gives it age but still some beauty in it. I'd be interested to see Kamala head as a potential COH.

this looks more realistic than Sideshow's, love the suit, face, upper body, and legs, but the hips look too elongated and wide which make her legs
look short. i love the initial Artgerm's drawing.

Bring it up from page 6...

10629760_10152177181255927_1761684151805741364_n.jpg

10616482_10152177181210927_8274077514758571146_n.jpg

Wow! Finally some XM females! She looks awesome! I really do love the generic XM style faces. They look like the comics and not like movie actresses. I hope XM gives us a x-23 since SS is not making one.

Wow! Finally some XM females! She looks awesome! I really do love the generic XM style faces. They look like the comics and not like movie actresses. I hope XM gives us a x-23 since SS is not making one.

Agree...both the faces of Black Widow and this one looks really nice imo

This does look awesome, but I wonder if it is possible to up the curve of her body. In otherwards increase the "S" curve of her spine. It would give her a bit more of a dynamic pose, AND it would make for a bit more of a feminine. Here is a quick and dirty PS hack job.

Excuse the rough artifacts, but I am on the way out the door. I left the original unpainted sculpt to show the difference.

Wow I thought I would not be interested in this as I have the SSC PF but I really like how they did her costume...

When is the PO date for this one again?

Back