XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like this. Prefer the SS, but glad this is a different costume with a higher tech look. Will there be additional head sculpts, swap out parts? If not maybe the price can be lower. I'd be fine either way. Seeing this reminds me of how much I hope Phoenix gets back on track, not to mention more X-Characters like Emma, Cyclops, etc. And I can only imagine how great XM's Fantastic Four would look.

Found the PO date again its not till Oct 31st so I guess we have a while before we see a more finalized version of this.

Wow I thought I would not be interested in this as I have the SSC PF but I really like how they did her costume...

When is the PO date for this one again?

I think the SSC PF is a beautiful statue, but I think this one has more character. Less here are my boobs and my butt, and more I am going to FU UP

I think the SSC PF is a beautiful statue, but I think this one has more character. Less here are my boobs and my butt, and more I am going to FU UP

Oh I agree I still really like the SSC piece, while the stance she has shows power it is very basic though. I like the dynamics of this XM Piece, I also think with how different they look I have room for both in my collection

10629760_10152177181255927_1761684151805741364_n.jpg

10616482_10152177181210927_8274077514758571146_n.jpg
looks really good...particularly the face...here's hoping the changes they are supposedly making to BW are similar to this

as for casting Ms Marvel ?...there's only one choice imho...

Yvonne Strahovski

beautiful
athletic
solid actress

yvonne.jpg

yvonne 2.jpg

yvonne 1.jpg

yvonne 3.jpg

Man, where's Magneto when you need him. That zipper on the orange suit is in need of some manipulation.

I think XM's version has more personality, SS one is great but is more of a TnA version while XM's is more athletic, yet sexy.

Told myself I'd be skipping this one based on the outfit but that got turned on its head rather quickly. I think she looks killer. The determined expression, the little details on the outfit that give it some pop, the pose. I love it all.

looks really good...particularly the face...here's hoping the changes they are supposedly making to BW are similar to this

as for casting Ms Marvel ?...there's only one choice imho...

Yvonne Strahovski

beautiful
athletic
solid actress

View attachment 129022

View attachment 129023

View attachment 129024

View attachment 129025

I have no idea who she is, but definitely looks the part. I'll have to IMDB her. Better choice than Katee Sackhoff to be sure. I like Sackhoff fine, but not for this role.

edit: just looked her up on IMDB. Never watched Chuck, 24 or Dexter, but I did see the abomination that was I, Frankenstein on DVD. She was okay enough in that. She's 5'9" so could be 6' or so in heels.

I have no idea who she is, but definitely looks the part. I'll have to IMDB her. Better choice than Katee Sackhoff to be sure. I like Sackhoff fine, but not for this role.

edit: just looked her up on IMDB. Never watched Chuck, 24 or Dexter, but I did see the abomination that was I, Frankenstein on DVD. She was okay enough in that. She's 5'9" so could be 6' or so in heels.

I watched Chuck and 24 but I didn't know she was the voice actress for Aya Brea in the Third Birthday (Parasite eve 3) game!

I watched Chuck and 24 but I didn't know she was the voice actress for Aya Brea in the Third Birthday (Parasite eve 3) game!
and the voice for Miranda Lawson (Mass Effect)
recently saw her on Louie..i believe the episode was called Model (?)...excellent/hilarious series

Back