XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to write a reply to this, but I decided not to. Some people are just haters I think.

You kind of just did ;) I agree though some people just can't realise that both statues have their merits. More companies means more competition so in turn hopefully will cause companies to raise the bar with their concepts and designs. For me this statue looks pretty cool so far.

You kind of just did ;) I agree though some people just can't realise that both statues have their merits. More companies means more competition so in turn hopefully will cause companies to raise the bar with their concepts and designs. For me this statue looks pretty cool so far.

Hahaha, you're right! I was going to say something about how this statue isn't even finished yet, and it's therefore impossible to actually say one is 'better than' the other. But then I couldn't be bothered. Oh wait...... I just did. :lol

I hope my haters comment didn't come off too harsh. I'm sorry if it did patrickpotter. It just seemed a bit too early to be making judgements is what I meant.

the sideshow ms. marvel is far superior to this. and yet somehow this will cost hundreds more to start.

People really stoop to these type of lows? I can't believe someone would actually take the time out of their day to make a new account for the sole point of spamming XM threads. Man its got be to rough to wake up and be you Patrick Potter. If this is what I had to look forward to daily well I'd jump off a cliff

I like how you created an account to rag on every Xm product in XM threads and boast about SSC's. Obvious troll is obvious.

People really stoop to these type of lows? I can't believe someone would actually take the time out of their day to make a new account for the sole point of spamming XM threads. Man its got be to rough to wake up and be you Patrick Potter. If this is what I had to look forward to daily well I'd jump off a cliff

He needs a few lemmings to follow him to the cliff. :lol In all seriousness, I don't know why anyone would compare these 2 pieces. One is a museum pose and one is an action pose. One has already been released and the other is still a work in progress. Also, the costumes are different so they represent different eras of the character. Both pieces look great as far as I'm concerned. It just boils down to which era of the character you want for your collection. It's nice to have that option.

Eh feeding the troll does nothing guys cmon now.

So is this next piece we will see painted up? This went from something I was ignoring and figured I would pass on to high on my list of wants.

Bring it up from page 6...

10629760_10152177181255927_1761684151805741364_n.jpg

10616482_10152177181210927_8274077514758571146_n.jpg

Wow! This is one beautiful statue. :rock

Ms. Marvel may be my first XM statue! :D

*starts pinching pennies*

Wait what!?!?!?!?!:lol

Based on Inks few interactions I assumed the SSF mods had to buy their xm statues under an Alias! Haha but in all seriousness it's cool to see a mod actually praising one of their works instead of putting it down.

Respect

borat1_wideweb__470x307,0.jpg

Good man, good man.:clap

I know she's going to be mine even though I really wanted her black costume. The little details they added knock this one far enough out of the park I just don't care anymore. Now gimme those updates XM!

Wait what!?!?!?!?!:lol

Based on Inks few interactions I assumed the SSF mods had to buy their xm statues under an Alias! Haha but in all seriousness it's cool to see a mod actually praising one of their works instead of putting it down.

Respect

borat1_wideweb__470x307,0.jpg

:lol

I'm a collector, I love to collect beautiful and dynamic statues regardless of who makes them. I'm not an *Insert favorite statue company here* elitist. :lol

I don't care who makes a collectible (nor do I care about ES, but that's another conversation). If I like it then that's all that matters to me. :D

I like this statue and I would really like to have it in my collection...my wallet may have something to say about it though! :gah: :lol

I'm a collector, I love to collect beautiful and dynamic statues regardless of who makes them. I'm not an *Insert favorite statue company here* elitist. :lol

I don't care who makes a collectible (nor do I care about ES, but that's another conversation). If I like it then that's all that matters to me. :D

I like this statue and I would really like to have it in my collection...my wallet may have something to say about it though! :gah: :lol

I know this feeling. :lol:lol:lol

n83SlSt.gif

Good man, good man.:clap

I know she's going to be mine even though I really wanted her black costume. The little details they added knock this one far enough out of the park I just don't care anymore. Now gimme those updates XM!

Agreed! :hi5:

Does "first" imply there may be a "second?" :wink1:

Perhaps! :lol

Last edited:

:goodpost: Finally someone whom thinks like me

t_d3dc7cde643b4305b8f003e224b2845e.jpg

Back