XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. It's not the characters fault that the artist put them in a skin tight onesie, cough mrs marvel cough. If they do that ****, we need realism. And trust me, with or with out nips... I don't think I'm going to buy a female statue ever. I'm picking my favorite avengers... And unfortunately no women are amongst them.

If I did... WW would be the first. :drool:drool:drool

Haha I'm the direct opposite. I feel dudes are pretty much the same things, like Iron Man and Hulk :lol

I may eventually buy some must-haves, but I'll stick with my pretty ladies.

I'm all for realism, not super realism though. Otherwise why would I want a over-sexed up Catwoman? :lecture

Haha I'm the direct opposite. I feel dudes are pretty much the same things, like Iron Man and Hulk :lol

I may eventually buy some must-haves, but I'll stick with my pretty ladies.

I'm all for realism, not super realism though. Otherwise why would I want a over-sexed up Catwoman? :lecture

We all know these woman aren't wearing underwear under their skin tight uni's. I understand why they don't do this, but they should have camel toe and nips. It looks awkward with out it in my opinion. But I completely understand why you don't want that. And hey, I'm not getting these, so I want you who are to get what you want.

Japan is a huge responsibility for development, not so much in profit margin. US is where companies live and die. Unfortunately.

And 4k is a joke right now. They are so far under profit on those. They haven't even sold enough to cover costs on the ones in stock at stores haha. Far too expensive. That tech isn't supposed to catch on for another 3-5 years. It will take that long for them to figure out how to make it cheaper and more affordable for consumers. It won't be big until you can get a 55 inch 4k 3d tv for under two grand.

In case you don't know...4K tvs (Samsung 60" and others) are getting darn close to the $2000 barrier.

We all know these woman aren't wearing underwear under their skin tight uni's. I understand why they don't do this, but they should have camel toe and nips. It looks awkward with out it in my opinion. But I completely understand why you don't want that. And hey, I'm not getting these, so I want you who are to get what you want.

Yeah I agree to that. Seems weird without a **** buldge, camel toe, or nips. (Its weird saying that in a sentence :lol)

I really hope they keep it. Gives it authenticity (as an art minor, I hate the word realistic :p)

I'll keep a deal: you buy the guys, and I'll balance it out with the ladies I buy lol ;)

Perfect balance in the world that way...just dont buy too much, doubt I would be able to keep up :lol

Yeah I agree to that. Seems weird without a **** buldge, camel toe, or nips. (Its weird saying that in a sentence :lol)

I really hope they keep it. Gives it authenticity (as an art minor, I hate the word realistic :p)

I'll keep a deal: you buy the guys, and I'll balance it out with the ladies I buy lol ;)

Perfect balance in the world that way...just dont buy too much, doubt I would be able to keep up :lol

Don't worry. I won't buy a lot... Haha

Also, we can photoshop our collections together... No one will ever suspect it.

I'd prefer Warbird costume or Captain Marvel.

I like the face improvements though. Ms. Marvel is an armed forces woman and I forget the exact details but given her history and experience I doubt she'd be really young. More like Invisible Woman/She-Hulk ages (30 somethings). She's a sexy grown woman and should look like one.

I'd prefer Warbird costume or Captain Marvel.

I like the face improvements though. Ms. Marvel is an armed forces woman and I forget the exact details but given her history and experience I doubt she'd be really young. More like Invisible Woman/She-Hulk ages (30 somethings). She's a sexy grown woman and should look like one.

I agree. I think she looks too soft still. Like you said, she's a special forces kinda gal, she needs to look threatening/intimidating.

Like this. (This is my hopeful casting for ms marvel too)
Amber-Heard-9.jpg

Too much special-forces esque face will make her look like an uptight *****.

You kind of need that pretty face. I mean BW looks pretty young too and she should be hitting at least 30.

I agree. I think she looks too soft still. Like you said, she's a special forces kinda gal, she needs to look threatening/intimidating.

Like this. (This is my hopeful casting for ms marvel too)
Amber-Heard-9.jpg

Haha

Savage
What in the heck looks so threatening about her. She's a smokeshow. I wouldn't be afraid of her. Maybe afraid to talk to her lol

Haha

Savage
What in the heck looks so threatening about her. She's a smokeshow. I wouldn't be afraid of her. Maybe afraid to talk to her lol

HAHAHAHA. Well she is bi and engaged to Johnny Depp. Intimidation is her livelihood.

No but seriously I didn't notice it, but an Amber Heard like casting would be perfect. At least it is pretty like a youngster, more so a matured face, and the intimidation is in the pose.

I say good choice, Savage.

AMBER HEARD FOR THE EFFIN' WIN! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Haha

Savage

HAHAHAHA. Well she is bi and engaged to Johnny Depp. Intimidation is her livelihood.

No but seriously I didn't notice it, but an Amber Heard like casting would be perfect. At least it is pretty like a youngster, more so a matured face, and the intimidation is in the pose.

I say good choice, Savage.

AMBER HEARD FOR THE EFFIN' WIN! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Yes, she is gorgeous. And exactly, although some, correction... Most of her movies are terrible, her acting is always decent to good in it. And she is probably the most attractive blonde actress that could play an intimidating female lead/co-lead.

And I don't mean to offend, but like callme said, aspects of her personal life give her a tough persona in general. Married to johnny depp = she's probably a smart ass enough to go word for word against RDJ/tony stark. And she has the intimidating/tough look to pull of the military background role, thus earning caps respect.

Tell me this doesn't scream strong, yet badass and equally beautiful woman... TELL ME!?!? Haha

602189.gif

Yes, she is gorgeous. And exactly, although some, correction... Most of her movies are terrible, her acting is always decent to good in it. And she is probably the most attractive blonde actress that could play an intimidating female lead/co-lead.

And I don't mean to offend, but like callme said, aspects of her personal life give her a tough persona in general. Married to johnny depp = she's probably a smart ass enough to go word for word against RDJ/tony stark. And she has the intimidating/tough look to pull of the military background role, thus earning caps respect.

Tell me this doesn't scream strong, yet badass and equally beautiful woman... TELL ME!?!? Haha

602189.gif

Quick someone get Marvel PR here.

Dead on, yeah her acting ain't the best, but the way she was a smart ass in Pineapple Express was great. Plus she ain't no goody princess either. That mouth on her. Haha!

Quick someone get Marvel PR here.

Dead on, yeah her acting ain't the best, but the way she was a smart ass in Pineapple Express was great. Plus she ain't no goody princess either. That mouth on her. Haha!

Yeah... I've been emailing marvel and Disney to bring me in, but they haven't responded to my emails...

If they are worried about her not being "famous" enough. They should cast her in a smaller role, like the almost thor 2 star, Valkyrie!

Yeah... I've been emailing marvel and Disney to bring me in, but they haven't responded to my emails...

If they are worried about her not being "famous" enough. They should cast her in a smaller role, like the almost thor 2 star, Valkyrie!

Well I wasn't a fan of Sharon Carter's casting....

I think Anna Kendrick would be good too, but she is too short to be Ms. Marvel IMO.

Or even Alison Brie (a runner up for Sharon Carter, so I guess we can see her as a blonde)
40-alison-brie-1371063033.jpg

Well I wasn't a fan of Sharon Carter's casting....

I think Anna Kendrick would be good too, but she is too short to be Ms. Marvel IMO.

Or even Alison Brie (a runner up for Sharon Carter, so I guess we can see her as a blonde)
View attachment 118226

It's not really too important, but I think they are both too short. Anna Kendrick is too delicately built. She is so the girl next door. Same with Alison Brie. Although, she probably would have been a good wasp cast. But Evangeline lily is definitely a perfect wasp. Especially when paired with Pauly. Haha

I'm personally just praying they don't cast someone like Angelina Jolie... And I think johnny depp as dr strange would be an ENORMOUS mistake.

It's not really too important, but I think they are both too short. Anna Kendrick is too delicately built. She is so the girl next door. Same with Alison Brie. Although, she probably would have been a good wasp cast. But Evangeline lily is definitely a perfect wasp. Especially when paired with Pauly. Haha

I'm personally just praying they don't cast someone like Angelina Jolie... And I think johnny depp as dr strange would be an ENORMOUS mistake.

Didn't notice how short Brie was. She's 5'3, but with heels maybe close to 5'6 ish. I mean I still want her in something lol.

I personally want Leto as Strange. I like Jolie, especially after Malificent, but I can't see her in Marvel. At this point I'm waiting to see what Disney/Marvel will announce this year especially with the cast of Avengers 2 being there at SDCC

Didn't notice how short Brie was. She's 5'3, but with heels maybe close to 5'6 ish. I mean I still want her in something lol.

I personally want Leto as Strange. I like Jolie, especially after Malificent, but I can't see her in Marvel. At this point I'm waiting to see what Disney/Marvel will announce this year especially with the cast of Avengers 2 being there at SDCC

I think they will let the cat out of the bag as to what the 3rd untitled film for 2016 will be. And I'm thinking it's going to be a DR strange 2016! With maybe a casting announcement and title screen/movie name. And then a ms marvel or black panther in 2017!

I think they will let the cat out of the bag as to what the 3rd untitled film for 2016 will be. And I'm thinking it's going to be a DR strange 2016! With maybe a casting announcement and title screen/movie name. And then a ms marvel or black panther in 2017!

Does Marvel own Punisher? I would like a new Punisher.

Don't see Marvel having her own just yet, but a Black Panther with Moon Knight would be raw as eff.

Maybe a surprise cancellation of the new fantastic four with a re-acquisition by Marvel? :pray:

Back