"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator Reboot...

hhhj.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

sounds cool, but is ADI helping with this or how do we know what the details are? I imagine a lot of movie props will be used in this "maze"?

sounds like they are using lifesize puppets for the aliens and actors for the predators. Also the description says they will have a chestburster scene in one room and the "predator ripping of the spine" in another room with an actor playing the victim.
also there is supposedly a surprise at the end of the maze. some people are speculating it will be a queen puppet.

they will most likely make casts for the puppets from the movie molds or something. I don't know about ADI's involvement, but being Universal Im guessing they will probably get in contact with them. they have worked with them so they know each other.

If they could get Greg Nicotero to work on the zombies for the walking dead i dont see why they couldnt get ADI to help

Last edited:

I heard it was a rights issue since Disney owns the theme park rights to Alien (so they had to go for AVP)

Anybody know where I can get a clear pic of the Predator art on the packaging? I don't think I've ever seen that particular shot in all my years as a fan.

71TZ4VluH1L._SL1500_.jpg

That's an awesome pic of the Predator. I remember seeing that awhile ago but I could never find a high res pic of it anywhere.

in case anyone wants to see what Universal did with the alien vs predator haunted house

So they styled the environments like Aliens and used the AVP designs? Hrmm.

Back