Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As time goes by and more newer statues release, this Sentinels gonna be not on the want list for sure.

damn !! not much love , only 500 post. and this is for the villain that suppose to be a classic xmen (comic) story.

Solid, hollow or filled with magic beans I don't really care what going on inside. From the outside it looks phenomenal IMO and I can't wait to get my grubby hands on him next year!

I have a display in the works with eaglemoss X-men figures with their bases cut off, attached to some Warhammer scenery complete with buildings. Its going to look ace when finished and with this giant Sentinel towering over them I can't really wait till next year. I shall post some pictures once complete!

That sounds like a cool display you have planned there. I'm not picking up this or Galactus (too many $$$ for my tastes) but if I did get either of them, they would go straight in my 1/6 scale collection. They would mix in nicely with my 1/6 pieces. Galactus is especially hard for me to pass on. If that had an ES, I probably would have broke down and picked it up. I REALLY like that MAQ.

When I first galactus I was like damn thats awesome, but this for the money seems a bit meh.....:-s too me it justs looks like a bad transformer unfortunetly :-s (i cant spelllll) :-(

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

The galactus is pricy but its an amazing piece, probably one of the best one SS will probably make and the detail on it, with silver surfer and the light up features along with the size? Yea its pricy but I really feel its worth it. Now the sent. on the other hand, for $100 more and a bad pose, I don't think I could pull the trigger on that one.

The galactus is pricy but its an amazing piece, probably one of the best one SS will probably make and the detail on it, with silver surfer and the light up features along with the size? Yea its pricy but I really feel its worth it. Now the sent. on the other hand, for $100 more and a bad pose, I don't think I could pull the trigger on that one.
They should've given us a Nimrod

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah I know what you mean, the resemblance is uncanny....

compared to

I'm still trying to see the resemblance. I can't tell whats made of plastic and which one is polystone

Dude you don't want to hear this, but those tiny little $25 toys have a better paint app than that $1000 statue. At least the one on the left does. I am glad you like it, but the pose and paint app look just AWEFUL. his texturing looks like plastic not metal IMO. Worst paint app I have seen out of SSC since I started the hobby. I wouldn't pay $300 for this.

One of the worst looking pieces on the SS stall.

2wc1gkx.gif

unlike the Batgirl piece...the more i see of this the less i like

tumblr_inline_n3jf6sxrmj1s4sxxd.gif

I think I prefer the marvel legends action figure

Me too... I could buy one of them and take the $975 I saved and buy the Superman and WonderWoman PFs, or Gladiator Hulk and Superman...... Wow when I think about it that way I can't imagine why anyone would go after this when they could have those AMAZING looking pieces instead of the Michael Jackson Sentinel.

Last edited:
You can't imagine why anybody would go after this?

You do realise that people can buy what they like, you do realise that money is no object to some (me), you do realise that people have their own tastes and likes, you do realise that people can spend their hard earned wages on what they like right? I absolutely detest and despise when people write things like that. A random person on the Internet who has 100% no intention of buying it, really tries hard to sway people's minds. Not just you but 90% of the posts that are posted on this thread. Half of it is just repetitive monotonous blah that the herds of sheep will follow when someone writes something.

Worst paint app you've ever seen? I can think of about 7 statues off the top of my head that are far worse than this

I repeat, I can't wait for this and this is the one I'm looking forward to most out of all my pre orders below

Back