1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

I wonder why they haven't released this yet. I hope they show it soon because this is one of my most anticipated figures!!!!

When they asked permission to use his likeness, Anthony Mackie was like "sure dawg but you gotta let me sign everyone one of those display stands" :lol

Hi interview on Fallon after the movie came out was priceless. He just came across as a fun loving guy. And after watching it, I would believe he would do this, cause that just seems to be the kind of person he is.

When they asked permission to use his likeness, Anthony Mackie was like "sure dawg but you gotta let me sign everyone one of those display stands" :lol

That is just too awesome! Very sweet of him.

Does anyone here think they are not going to make Falcon??

I hope they make him!! That 'prototype' figure we've seen looked pretty good and the character seemed to be pretty well received, so can't see why they wouldn't. Still I often think of that excellent Thor 1 Loki figure that was previewed and never saw the light of day, hopefully it wont be the case with Falcon.

I hope they make him!! That 'prototype' figure we've seen looked pretty good and the character seemed to be pretty well received, so can't see why they wouldn't. Still I often think of that excellent Thor 1 Loki figure that was previewed and never saw the light of day, hopefully it wont be the case with Falcon.

The longer we wait the more nervous I get that they won't make him :(

I think he will get done because the movie was a huge hit and the character was well received. I would be shocked if he was put in the same category as the HT Lone Ranger.

I think he will get done because the movie was a huge hit and the character was well received. I would be shocked if he was put in the same category as the HT Lone Ranger.

I would be too but why on Earth is it taking so long?! Logic says it is the wings but after seeing Rhino I have no idea why it would take them this long...

^^ :exactly: can't see any reason why they wouldn't make him...imagine he'd sell pretty well.

The longer we wait the more nervous I get that they won't make him :(

Maybe they are still sorting out the wings or something, so are not yet ready for the full reveal - HT Falcon with wings - now those are the photos I wanna see!! - The prototype looked great though so I am hopeful that we will get one at some point!! :pray: I can tell you are looking forward to this one!! :lol

^^ :exactly: can't see any reason why they wouldn't make him...imagine he'd sell pretty well.

Maybe they are still sorting out the wings or something, so are not yet ready for the full reveal - HT Falcon with wings - now those are the photos I wanna see!! - The prototype looked great though so I am hopeful that we will get one at some point!! :pray: I can tell you are looking forward to this one!! :lol

Haha yeah he is my most anticipated figure from TWS :lol sorry tho, I'll ease up and be patient :lol

Yeah if they teased Widow but then she disappeared I'd be a little worried because she's such a simple figure. But Falcon will be a marvel in 1/6 engineering no doubt so I'm sure they're just taking their time with him. It's not like TWS tanked at the box office and they've got to reconsider if they still want to release certain figures. If anything the surprising success of the film might warrant them to make a new Fury or even a Batroc or Rumlow (fingers crossed.)

Well I definetly would like to see Falcon, since I'm getting the rest of The Winter Soldier lineup, and doing two customs I really do need him, here's hoping for modular wings(open/closed). Originally I didn't like the idea of the character and I didnt really know who Anthony Mackie was, then I watched The Hurt Locker the day before seeing TWS, now I'm a fan. :D

Haha yeah he is my most anticipated figure from TWS :lol sorry tho, I'll ease up and be patient :lol

I understand - no need to apologise! :lol :lol Nothing wrong with figure anticipation - I was all excited for the Winter Soldier figure release - been in proper fan-girl mode ever since!! I hate waiting for figures to be announced too, especially when its one you've been waiting or hoping for - this one will be worth waiting for I'm sure!! :rock

It's gotta be the wings HT is working on. I assume it's whether to make them retractable of fixed.

Back