1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

I was kinda hoping this would be a figure I would want to pass on (trying not to be that "I need every character!!!" girl, but I'm failing when it comes to the MCU :lol ), but I enjoyed the character so much in the film that I want to get him.

God, Hot Toys, hurry up and put this thing up for pre-order! This is the last figure from TWS I'll be getting and I want to get it over with already.Falcon was friggin awesome, BTW. The friendship dynamic between him and Steve really panned out well. CA: TWS is one of the few sequels that are better than the original movie itself.

Hope to see him again in AoU.

:exactly: Bring on the pre-order already...

I was kinda hoping this would be a figure I would want to pass on (trying not to be that "I need every character!!!" girl, but I'm failing when it comes to the MCU :lol ), but I enjoyed the character so much in the film that I want to get him.

Know exactly what you mean - same applies here!! :lol ...Hot Toys wise I was only supposed to be getting Avengers Loki...and no more...12 HT figures later and that theory is long gone! :slap

Falcon is an awesome character though, so it needs to be in my collection!!

Know exactly what you mean - same applies here!! :lol ...Hot Toys wise I was only supposed to be getting Avengers Loki...and no more...12 HT figures later and that theory is long gone! :slap

I was only suppose to be getting the DX-12 Batman and maybe the Joker. Now I am 6 figures in and the 89 Batmobile. And now I am jumping into the Marvel figures.

Avengers Loki was supposed to be my only figure as well. Then I thought maybe I'll get Cap to go with him. Once I got that...it was all over! I currently have ten figures with eight more preordered! Whoops :lol

I just hope Falcon doesn't get lost in the shuffle...what with CA:WS already waning in the theaters and the ASM2 juggernaut arriving next week and hogging the attention. (No interest in that myself)

HT has already PO'd a GA CA, and BW, a WS and the Stealth/Steve Rogers set from Winter Solider. They may hold off a bit on this one. Hope I'm wrong...I'm looking forward to a full reveal of the figure and seeing it get into the que (officially) with a PO....

Really liked the character in the movie....want the figure.

I swore that I would be done collecting after The Avengers line....but so many of the newer figs just look so amazing.

That's thing I've noticed with the MCU - so many characters that are genuinely awesome - you see them on screen and they end up on your list, even when you're trying not to let that happen. :) It's always about the character. If I hadn't enjoyed Sam and the Steve and Sam dynamic so much I wouldn't have been interested. But now I want Sam, so that I can have Steve on his left. :lol

^^ Great idea...Sam with Steve on the left, might have to try that myself :lol loved that scene in the film...Sounds like a plan for a display!

Unfortunately I do not like Sam enough to get a figure of him. I will say however that TWS really made me wish I got the Fury from Avengers. Still hoping for Maria Hill and Sharon Carter though!

Unfortunately I do not like Sam enough to get a figure of him. I will say however that TWS really made me wish I got the Fury from Avengers. Still hoping for Maria Hill and Sharon Carter though!

His look in CA:WS is distinctive enough from The Avengers that I could see HT doing a Con or Site Exclusive figure of him from this.

Still waiting for the Falcon reveal.... :tap

Me too. I would even like his civilian clothes outfit from the very end of the film. but then again, that would be an easy bash with the proper headsculpt.

Me too. I would even like his civilian clothes outfit from the very end of the film. but then again, that would be an easy bash with the proper headsculpt.

That makes sense as one of those exclusives like the rescue cap was

One more shot from the Hot Toys exhibition in Hong Kong at the moment

13665431804_d8c8199099_b_d.jpg

What are the odds they "Do a Selins Kyle" on us and make those goggles separate?
I need that headsculpt without the goggles for an "Adjustment Bureau" custom...

Level of detail on his outfit is fantastic. Not a huge Cap fan but pretty sure once Falcon's shown with his wings, it'll be tempting.

He's looking great! Can't wait to swoop this guy u and fast! He may end up like Hawkeye and Fury; underrated until he's released and hard to find at retail price.

Back