Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Newer Buyers are getting the wrong impression that getting an Artist Proof is a given.
I haven't read anything that says he will or he won't on this piece?
But in the past he didn't give away Artist Proofs for EVERY single item.
Jerry just did it as a treat to reward Buyers but it wasn't always a given that he did.
So, who knows if he will or he won't on this one yet?

16 left after I just bought one for $799. I have been going back and forth and said I wasn't going to buy it up until a few minutes ago. Once I saw it start to sell, and saw the demand, I pulled the trigger. I don't care for the movie and he's not one of my faves, but it's a cool statue.

This guy has an Iconic Look about him. People Love this Guy!
I have the Life Size Sideshow Bust and I think it's one of the Greatest Piece's Ever made!
This one is the Greatest Figure Statue I've ever seen of him!
Even at a Grand there are Only 150 of them.
I think buying this guy is an Absolute no-brainer!

Looks like this might be a sell out before the day. Its not even 10 here and I'm 3 hours ahead of PST

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

"Congratulations on being one of the first ten orders for the Lord of Darkness 1:3 Statue. This placement entitles you to a signed Artist Proof edition."

I guess there's ten of them!

"Congratulations on being one of the first ten orders for the Lord of Darkness 1:3 Statue. This placement entitles you to a signed Artist Proof edition."

I guess there's ten of them!

Same here, just got the confirmation!!! Sooo HAPPY!!

Last edited:
Nice! :hi5: Seems like quite a few people on here and on SF placed within the first minute. Now we wait... a year... :lol

Back