Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now that I've finally shacked up all the funds for this beast :yess: I can finally sit back and admire what's coming my way next year...:chillpill:

Just look at the attention to detail in this pic! :drool the weathering, the vibrant metallic colours, the light features....I mean it even has that tiny autobots logo between the doors :horror and also what looks like an alternate head with his blue tongue sticking out! CHEEKY!! :lol :lol

Great pics Next Level...you da man!!! :duff

The only problem i have with lights on a statue is that if they ever die, you can't get them out to change them. I wish they could find a way for us to be able to change them out. Would suck if after a year a light when out on a $2000 statue.

The only problem i have with lights on a statue is that if they ever die, you can't get them out to change them. I wish they could find a way for us to be able to change them out. Would suck if after a year a light when out on a $2000 statue.

I think is possible to change i checked the statue some black wire behind the headlight
you need cut it exchange the light (if broken).. i dont how to say just reconnect it.

I think is possible to change i checked the statue some black wire behind the headlight
you need cut it exchange the light (if broken).. i dont how to say just reconnect it.

Oh that would be great. I hate putting the lights on too much in case they blow. :lol

Sigh...

Now the wait begins.

bear_picnic_table.jpg

Is it January yet?

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Sideshow wont shipping it to India so skipped Ex & Regular ordered from Secret Compass Collectibles

Can u really afford a statue of this price....Jeeee....I don't think SS will be shipping to Europe...and if they did this will cost a fortune, if I add shipping and taxes....I d rather save the money to do that custom shelves on my apartment. The EX (500ES) has already sold out and am surprised ...500 loaded collectors here....I don't think that Optimus would be the only P.O statue u have on ur lists, so am surprised u can afford these....

@Atheris - Yeh right... is that why your desperate for the EX? you keep going on about when your WL is going to convert... if you really wanted too display with nothing in hands then why you so bothered about the EX? just go for the reg then

This is the Info I got from my cousin who ordered me the Hong Kong Matrix EX from the Owner of HobbyBase in Hong Kong.
HobbyBase will be the Only store in Hong Kong selling this Exclusive. However, China and Taiwan will Also be selling this Matrix EX.
So, not sure why it's called the Hong Kong Exclusive when other places will sell it.
The Sideshow Shotgun Exclusive according to the HobbyBase owner is Not Exclusive to Sideshow. It is shared with Japan for a Total Edition of 500.
How many Sideshow got, he does not know?
However, they are Not sold out of the Shotgun EX their in Asia. He offered my cousin the chance to place an order for the Shotgun EX at a Separate Toy Store that was located downstairs. I told my cousin, no need as I already have the Shotgun EX on order from Sideshow.
Hope this clarifies some things.

Back