Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... I AM BUYING AN XBOX ONE JUST BECAUSE I want to play this game right!!!!! The graphics looooook sick!!!!!! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silly :thwak.... if you wanna play it right, play it on the PC :wink1:
and if your gonna be set on a console, the PS4 is a FAR better choice

but PC dude..... PC...... you will not regret jumping to the Master platform

Yeah maybe he'll come in as an hallucination or something, what with Batman having problems over his death
This has been the case in not only the comics, but the games actually. In Arkham Asylum, Batman did have a hallucination of his dead parents (two if I recall) and even Commissioner Gordon

Both wrong. Especially if we're talking about this game. PS4 is getting exclusive content.:lecture

This has been the case in not only the comics, but the games actually. In Arkham Asylum, Batman did have a hallucination of his dead parents (two if I recall) and even Commissioner Gordon

Ugh, we do not need another hallucination / poisoned scene. Just a reason to add ten minutes to the gameplay, simply because we can't walk any faster.

Yeah maybe he'll come in as an hallucination or something, what with Batman having problems over his death

I hope so, too. In Harley's Revenge we got a glimpse at how Batman coped with Joker's demise. It would be cool if they elaborate more on that aspect.

Lol... I prefer the big screen and the console... Never been in to PC gaming? Not sure why lol!
Why do you feel the PS4 is better than Xbox One?

oh-youre-a-pc-gamer-please-tell-me-all-obout-your-wonderful-hardware-specs.jpg

The only console I'd buy right now would be a 3DS. Freaking 3D guys, that's someting no other console has/should have.

Lol... I prefer the big screen and the console... Never been in to PC gaming? Not sure why lol!
Why do you feel the PS4 is better than Xbox One?

because the Multiplatfrom games is better on PS4 "Better graphics than Xbox One which is underpowered compared to the PS4" .. other than that just go with whatever you feel is right for you

Again, nothing to do with which is better. If you're buying a system purely for this game, go PS4. Excusive content, yo.:lecture

Id expect a minor cameo at the most. In recorded video form like in Arkham City. I really hope theres lots of extra character moments like Mad Hatter. Im glad Scarecrow is the main villain, means there will be lots of Hallucinations in the game.

My one worry is that the city will be empty, or because of the scale the game wont be packed with extras like Arkham City

Isn't "Arkham Knight" the main baddy?

The only console I'd buy right now would be a 3DS. Freaking 3D guys, that's someting no other console has/should have.

Oh man, never go anywhere without mine! Smash next month baby!

Again, nothing to do with which is better. If you're buying a system purely for this game, go PS4. Excusive content, yo.:lecture

:lecture

At this point I don't know who's the main villain, it was marketed as Scarecrow, but AK also looks big.

My money's on AK, it'll start as SC as the main villain, and then switch the expectations towards the AK somewhere in the middle of the story.

Perhaps working together? Crowe does have the fear toxin and whoever AK is, they're obviously obsessed with mental patients. My money is on AK trying to take down bats and lock him up in arkham.

Hopefully theres an Arkham Knight Console bundle. Id love to play on a Batman'd Xbox and controller. Plus this game is the only reason im buying a next gen console.

At this point I don't know who's the main villain, it was marketed as Scarecrow, but AK also looks big.

My money's on AK, it'll start as SC as the main villain, and then switch the expectations towards the AK somewhere in the middle of the story.

Well, the game is called ARKHAM KNIGHT :lol I doubt either are villains though. After IM3 and AO, I'm not believing any villain shown in trailers is the actual villain anymore :lol

Hopefully theres an Arkham Knight Console bundle. Id love to play on a Batman'd Xbox and controller. Plus this game is the only reason im buying a next gen console.

That's what I'm waiting for. Haven't bought a next gen console yet, so I'm waiting to see if there is any console edition.

Arkham City had two villains as well. Joker and whats-his-face. They were equal parts the main villains, so thats how i see this game too.

Maybe Arkham Knight is working with Scarecrow ir maybe hes taking advantage of the situation, either way goo times for us!

Arkham City had two villains as well. Joker and whats-his-face. They were equal parts the main villains, so thats how i see this game too.

Maybe Arkham Knight is working with Scarecrow ir maybe hes taking advantage of the situation, either way goo times for us!
Arkham Origins had Bane and Joker respectively as well, so I can easily see Scarecrow having a huge role with Arkham Knight looming in the background.

Back