Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. Elder display at comic con and a new predator would be sweet! I hope wolf is next, but some might want Chopper done first. I'm more excited with Wolf 2.0 than Chopper.

There's not much to discuss regarding the figure at this point. We're in the quiet time between reveal and release. All I know is that my City Hunter needs company and I haven't seen a new collectible in my house since last year. I'm very much looking forward to a new Pred.

If early means they keep that steel color on the armor and on time (or maybe a bit later) means they use a dark metallic paint, I'll gladly accept this on time or even a month or two late. They ****ed up so many details the first time around with the proto, and there were still several areas that needed to be fixed when they showed their revisions. I don't want Hot Toys rushing this thing at all.

:lol are you new? recasts are awesome if its a piece that is no longer easily available, in addition he modified it for better use...
I completely agree with you here. If its a recast of something that's an authentic item, then that's a big no in my book. In this case I see its completely fine. If the other guy isn't making these bases any more, let this guy do his thing.

I got my base from Germanbeast so quickly and I have to say its really good and works so well with the figure. Regarding the issue of recasting, I thinks its totally fine because this is a hard to find piece and I'm sure he's not banking in "big bucks" from this anyway. He's also done a good job of improving and adapting it to HT figures so its really good and I recommend it to complement your figure if you really like predator.

Pred2Base555.jpg

If early means they keep that steel color on the armor and on time (or maybe a bit later) means they use a dark metallic paint, I'll gladly accept this on time or even a month or two late. They ****ed up so many details the first time around with the proto, and there were still several areas that needed to be fixed when they showed their revisions. I don't want Hot Toys rushing this thing at all.

I have to agree,this is the one i've been waiting for since i started to collect Preds and if it takes longer to get him spot-on then i am in no hurry whatsoever for his release.

This will be the last Predator for me until HT put out Chopper and Wolf 2.0s face it its going to happen so HT take ur sweet time with figure !!! I have Robocop too look forward too soon...

This will be the last Predator for me until HT put out Chopper and Wolf 2.0s face it its going to happen so HT take ur sweet time with figure !!! I have Robocop too look forward too soon...

I can skip on Chopper but Wolf might be hard. Looking forward to holding 2.0 in my hands and examining all the fine details

Yeah, Im parting with all of my figures other then my favourites (Dutch, Berserker, P1.) Reason for P1 rather then classic is because I plan to continue the "Predator Sucks" franchise. If it weren't for that I would be selling that also and waiting for the remake of the figure.

Back