1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be the only Iron Man figure that never gets offered by Sideshow? lol

It may be but I kind of have a feeling it'll go up for order near December like Midas and ship 24 hours after you place the order.

I hope. No need for Broke Back Tony in the collection. :monkey4

Your soooo funny [emoji19]

I think it looks cool and represents the movie more than half the armours people go mental for on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks cool and represents the movie more than half the armours people go mental for on this site.

If this represents the movie more then it should have been called "Cowboy Man: a fistful of iron"....

I think the Mechanic holds that title. Just the Mechanic and Iron Patriot are all thats essential to a IM3 collection. Mark42 is nice though.

I know it's a niche thing but I like it. It's not on my immediate "have to buy next" for list of items but it will be in my collection eventually.

If this represents the movie more then it should have been called "Cowboy Man: a fistful of iron"....

joker_clap.gif

I caved. I came to the conclusion the U.S. was never getting this. I ended up getting one for a great price and it's somewhere in the boxes in my living room

I caved. I came to the conclusion the U.S. was never getting this. I ended up getting one for a great price and it's somewhere in the boxes in my living room

That sounds like the title of a book, made into a movie I'd fall asleep watching, after getting bored of the book I tried reading, to gain interest for the movie I shouldn't have watched in the first place.

That sounds like the title of a book, made into a movie I'd fall asleep watching, after getting bored of the book I tried reading, to gain interest for the movie I shouldn't have watched in the first place.

Ha..sorry been on a business trip past two weeks but I'll eventually get to everything

Back