Black Friday/Thanksgiving Retail Outrage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Moon...makes you wonder about people who attempt to subsist on the bare minimum as a career, huh?

Darkmatter...I've been listening to your point of view for 25 years. In 25 years, I have been unable to warp reality sufficiently for it to conform. Grow up.

Your perceptions of words are falsehoods.

Yer dumm.

Last edited:
Bad Moon...makes you wonder about people who attempt to subsist on the bare minimum as a career, huh?

Darkmatter...I've been listening to your point of view for 25 years.

Yer dumm.

:lol:lol:lol

that's funny stuff. it does seem like 25 years sometimes. :hi5:

You think there is something original in your point of view?

never really thought about originality. it's just the way i see things. everyone has a point of view, accepted or not. damn the internet!!! :lecture

You people haven't shut up since the Garden of Eden.

Everybody has a different point of view, and reality be damned, I believe is the point you're trying to make.

I used to do the Black Friday thing when it was on Friday...like 6:00AM.
I don't care what the savings or promotions are, theres no way I'll head out on Thursday after Thanksgiving dinner to battle the mobs and all that bull****. Theres not enough valium in the world to take on that kind of aggravation. Instead...I choose Cyber Monday. :yess:

Well the thread has degraded into little more than insults, so I guess that's that. I hope everyone enjoys Turkey Day!

*insert Eli Roth Thanksgiving trailer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back