Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, sorry my pics don't do it justice very much. I know better ones will show up and my first time ever having a piece first will be forgotten by all :lol)

Ah the joys of being the first one to post pics of a new piece. People already complaining and making you feel like you have to defend it. This has happened to me a few times. You think you're doing everyone a favor but then BAM! you spend the next few hours stressing over your decision of buying it and overanalyzing every little paint stroke and blemish asking yourself why you don't see what they see. Its a drag. All you want to do is enjoy your new precious. I'm glad you like it and I know pics do not do these pieces any justice so for putting up your pics so fast. Next time let someone else take the bullet for first pics.

Ah the joys of being the first one to post pics of a new piece. People already complaining and making you feel like you have to defend it. This has happened to me a few times. You think you're doing everyone a favor but then BAM! you spend the next few hours stressing over your decision of buying it and overanalyzing every little paint stroke and blemish asking yourself why you don't see what they see. Its a drag. All you want to do is enjoy your new precious. I'm glad you like it and I know pics do not do these pieces any justice so for putting up your pics so fast. Next time let someone else take the bullet for first pics.
Been there done that:lol. The first person to post pics is always roasted. I was for the Sauron PF, but rushed pics are never going to look the best like you said.

Thanks for the pics man.. Let all the naysayers spout their vile naysaying!! :panic:

Looks good old to me but I'll wait until I get mine inhand to know for sure...

There has been vile naysayers? Bit ott. Thanks for the pictures and opinions though GB. Glad you like it. Mine will be here in a few days, I'll definitely reserve final judgement until then...

I used my reward points towards this purchase. If I decide to return, will I get them back, or are they lost for good?

Pretty sure you will lose them.
You thinking about cancelling?

If I lose them, then probably not lol.. Just not happy with what I saw today, so a bit pessimistic. Mine is set to be here on Thursday. Guess we'll see then.. Thanks for the info Collectorcol, Much appreciated. :)

I used my reward points towards this purchase. If I decide to return, will I get them back, or are they lost for good?

lost.jpg

Thats why i havnt used any points yet. There hasnt been one piece where i felt 100% confident that there was gonna be no issues or reasons to return. Not sure what that says about me or sideshow

I understand these pics are a bit underwhelming.... And im praying for the best myself. But is it wrong for me to think that judgement should not be passed until its in our hands ?? Now that the paint issue is no longer an ahem issue... I really have no lingering concerns. For me it may be different since my display setup was designed with big chap and wary warrior in mind .. but i still feel as if until its in our grubby mitts we should reserve some judgement. Although the teeth are pretty annoying to me. Seriously i would have paid the extra $10.for the chrome teeth. And now it has me worried for big chap.

These pics don't bother me as these pieces always look better in person. It happened with Dutch, Predator LSB, Big Chap Statue, etc.

Back