Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, this is not so big like the mark III box, maybe this is a put together solution?:rotfl

If somebody want sell after some photo the older mark iii statue let me know.

Damn... it's been 30 minutes since his first picture... and now my keyboard:
Image197e.jpg

:p

CowboyTsunami is either so overjoyed that he can't stop looking at it to post or so disappointed he can't bear to come here and break out hearts. ;)

It came in earlier than expected!!! Woooot!!! Filing and unboxing as we speak! Stay tuned for pics and vids in the coming moments!!

That shipper box is all beat up. I'm all the way on the east coast, kind of nervous to see what mine might look like when I receive it. :pray:

That shipper box is all beat up. I'm all the way on the east coast, kind of nervous to see what mine might look like when I receive it. :pray:

That is true... I am in PA, and I can only imagine what it would look like making that trip, lol.

On another note, I am curious what kind of box art they did for this guy? The Mark III LSF was just a sticker on a brown box.

Hi guys!! Sorry about the wait! I hit some snags. Pretty bad ones. I'm sad to say I'm not too happy with the piece. I'll post some pics to show you my first concerns...

First of all, yes, it's in 3 different boxes. Nicely packaged overall, with cloth fiber inlay inside the boxes...

Hi guys!! Sorry about the wait! I hit some snags. Pretty bad ones. I'm sad to say I'm not too happy with the piece. I'll post some pics to show you my first concerns...

First of all, yes, it's in 3 different boxes. Nicely packaged overall, with cloth fiber inlay inside the boxes...

Sorry to hear that buddy :( first review and not good news. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

At least the packaging looks like $2k! Hahahaha

Back