Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks again bro for the pic request :hi5: but that base looks completely different to the proto :dunno

amehuman.jpg

get the item take a hammer to it and call sideshow and tell them it was broken during shipping.

No need to actually break items on purpose. People can return their item for a refund for any reason just by contacting us directly within 30 days of receiving their item directly from Sideshow.

-SideshowAlex

I'm sick of Sideshow, maybe is the bigger company but is the worst, always do the same, show a good piece and then the final product is always different and worse, I'm done with Sideshow...

No need to actually break items on purpose. People can return their item for a refund for any reason just by contacting us directly within 30 days of receiving their item directly from Sideshow.

-SideshowAlex

You really need to get your QC under control. Because the last 4 statues i ordered from you guys were all returned due to defects. and let me remind you how pissed people are about the Life side bust and the Apoc statue.

This statue have a option to remove extra armor\ammo packs, later maybe can you make some photo whithout armor.

Are you FREAKING kidding me? Blue sprayed Arc Reactor?!
What the hell happened, and why are they convinced that it looks good?!?

The red paint looks "meh". I once again HATE the gold... looks so damn cheap.

I preferred the black base of the Mark III to this one, too.

Although, I did just save $2000.00, so... yay me!

i think im going to return this statue and wait for them to 1) drop the price 2) offer extra rewards and 3) free shipping because right now this is a 2000$ piece of crap.

If you check back the Avengers movie you can see some blue around the white..this is i think not bad.

You really need to get your QC under control. Because the last 4 statues i ordered from you guys were all returned due to defects. and let me remind you how pissed people are about the Life side bust and the Apoc statue.

Ensuring folks receive high quality products has been and continues to be something that is looked at/worked on with each and every product through our production team. I'm sorry to hear that the last few products you've received have not been good, I can only hope that a future release will arrive to you safe/sound and that you'll be in love with it. Or if you don't have anything on order that pictures of future releases will show off some really amazing pieces.

-SideshowAlex

Damn it, I was waiting for in hand pics before I made my decision. This first set is not encouraging. Dang it I'm so annoyed.

Ensuring folks receive high quality products has been and continues to be something that is looked at/worked on with each and every product through our production team. I'm sorry to hear that the last few products you've received have not been good, I can only hope that a future release will arrive to you safe/sound and that you'll be in love with it. Or if you don't have anything on order that pictures of future releases will show off some really amazing pieces.

-SideshowAlex

I will say your customer service is always top notch. Even if I am concerned about the final product I receive I am never worried about having to deal with CS about it.

It is easy for us to get upset about the products not coming out right but at least SSC will take it back without us going through a huge ordeal.

Back