Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just assumed the pre order would go up like a week after being shown at Con. Hopefully you're right. I can wait to add her to my list/family on that account summary page ha

Have faith my friend. And as for Magneto. 20 year Sideshow anniversary and all there is is that horrible gigantic cape comiquette (and a fantastic Legendary Scale Bust that's really high on the after market) but dude . . . MAG-NE-TO. . . P . . . F'n. . . F!!!!

I just received the same August 13th email. Too bad I plan on selling mine, unless it blows me away.

Don't get too excited.
People got their G Hulk notice... Just before the month delay notice :slap

Ha that's true. I think they can get this one out on time though. As it is they pushed it up from it's original date which was Sept. I mean it's all baggy fabric. And little sculpt. What could go wrong?

August 13th!

Yup. Just received my notice today as well. I really need a 1/4 classic Cap statue I like to get released. Cap and Hulk have frustrated the hell out of me. I just don't care for any of the 1/4 scale Caps or Hulks that have been released. The 1st SSC PF comes closest to the Cap I'm looking for. I may just have to bite the bullet and pick one up. Man, do I hate the cloth and the shorts on him though. If I pick it up, I'll be forced to customize him into a fully sculpted piece. That's just $$$ I really don't want to spend.

Yup. Just received my notice today as well. I really need a 1/4 classic Cap statue I like to get released. Cap and Hulk have frustrated the hell out of me. I just don't care for any of the 1/4 scale Caps or Hulks that have been released. The 1st SSC PF comes closest to the Cap I'm looking for. I may just have to bite the bullet and pick one up. Man, do I hate the cloth and the shorts on him though. If I pick it up, I'll be forced to customize him into a fully sculpted piece. That's just $$$ I really don't want to spend.
Considering the amount of money I just spent and am going to spend shortly, hulk may have been bumped for me as well. Cap I'm waiting on. I don't really want any of them for the money their asking.

Considering the amount of money I just spent and am going to spend shortly, hulk may have been bumped for me as well. Cap I'm waiting on. I don't really want any of them for the money their asking.

Yep. It's just the wait that kills me. Having this RS and no Cap to go with him just feels all sorts of wrong.

I used most of my reward points to get him for free (still have to pay for shipping). Hope he turned out great!

Back