1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my Evil Version display

35_zpsf41a13cb.jpg

36_zps8b733cf0.jpg

37_zps54fa65fd.jpg

Very nice poses - those work very well together!!

This has been sold out 2 times already or at least waitlist status. I was on waitlist just about a couple of days and got it converted now in july. How is that possible? Are Hot Toys now making it on individually orders?

SS only order what they think they can sell.
Lets say HT made 10,000 of them. SS ordered(For example), 1200. They eventually sold out and went to waitlist, so they maybe ordered another hundred and waitlists converted and it came back into stock.
then it went to waitlist and they ordered more.
And so on.

Oh, didn`t think about that.
Well happy i at least got it at retail, before sould out (could get lucky on ebay). As S3 is the movie i remember the most from i was a kid.

I've had that happen to the normal Reeve figure. The stitching is tiny and the loops and underpants themselves are made of very thin material. You have to be very careful with them.
I was going to sell mine but that hits the value too hard. I'll keep him in the box I guess.

The pain

I dusted the shelves in my Detolf this morning and took evil supes out for a repose.

I noticed a "cut" on his neck where I previously must have moved the head and damaged the paintwork.

I usually squeeze the head slightly and tilt it upwards before moving (ooooh Matron!) but I must have missed it that one time.

Apart from reposing him to cover the paint damage I don't know what else to do.

You have a pic?

If it's bad, you can buy another body off eBay, or maybe try contacting a member here who can touch it up for you. SSF has a lot of cool members here who would probably be willing to help.

I'll grab a pic and post it, I didn't think of the new body option. The 'gouge' is only tiny, I think it was more the haedsculpt material actually sticking to the paint work as it looks like a tiny chip or flake missing.

Thanks for the advice

Back