Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Cheungkinmen Rocky/ Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Cus

Rocky looks great Matt! Now wheres that new sculpt you got in?

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Cheungkinmen Rocky/ Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Cus

Rocky looks great Matt! Now wheres that new sculpt you got in?

Lol Thanks Rob! Pics coming right up bro!

Got my Daniel Craig Bond all finished up! I really love how the figure turned out. Skyfall is my favorite of all the Bond films and thats saying a lot bc I've been a fan since i was young. So i had to put together a figure! Sculpt by BBKills, tux is a very cool tux with minor padding, and the amazing paint up is by Rahmier84. I have to say i have many paint ups in my collection from Aeon to Iminime etc and this is definitely one of the best I've got. Skin tones are so lifelike and Jake has gone to a whole new level in painting!

craig1_zps2ca105e9.jpg

craig3_zpsf4dd2de5.jpg

craig4_zps57868f54.jpg

craig2_zps751da48a.jpg

craig5_zpscb45eaf7.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update BBKills Craig James Bond/Cheungkinmen Rocky

Fantastic update Matthew, as always

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Seanjob/Kato Rick Grimes/ BBKills Craig James Bond

Finally tracked one of these down! Its been a long road looking for one now my journeys complete lol! Love this figure its everything what all owners said it would be.

Seanjob/Kato Rick Grimes

sjrick1_zpsfcd27232.jpg

sjrick3_zps6ee09454.jpg

sjrick2_zps99a04405.jpg

sjrick4_zps77854155.jpg

sjrick5_zps734213f5.jpg

sjrick6_zps834fd3bc.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Seanjob/Kato Rick Grimes/ BBKills Craig James Bond

That sean-kato rick's just too damn nice!!!! :clap
Great acquisition bud...

Congrats bro!

Congrats bro!

Thanks man!

Newest addition to the ole collection! This one has been in the making for a while and its in my top 3 favorites of my collection. The Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies and my favorite horror movie of all time. Its really special for me to finally have a David figure. Sculpt is by Caine who knocked it out of the park and also did the paint work on it. Im real impressed with his paint work, very talented fellow! Clothing is from various pieces on ebay. Hands and feet are Hot Toys. Stand by Evilface.

David

david1_zps2e28c191.jpg

david2_zps45dd2b8e.jpg

david3_zpsec1e02ef.jpg

david4_zps714d1b96.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update David from The Lost Boys/ Seanjob/Kato Rick Grimes

Two more amazing pieces added to the shelf!

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update David from The Lost Boys/ Seanjob/Kato Rick Grimes

Two more amazing pieces added to the shelf!

Lol thanks Rob! Yeah this week has been crazy man. Don't think I've had this many figures come in/ completed in that little time span before! Got to slow down before my wife goes crazy lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a collection to envy. Congratulations, I hate you.

Congrats on the Sean/Kato Rick!!!

Thanks man! I really love the figure, so much better in hand.

You have a collection to envy. Congratulations, I hate you.

Lol thanks so much for the compliment Swamp! Means a lot!

Congrats man ;)

Congrats on David that's a truly stunning piece :clap

Congrats on David that's a truly stunning piece :clap

Thanks so much Para! I'm really enjoying it man, been wanting a David figure since I saw the film 25 years ago when I was a kid. Happy that it finally happened and Caine has amazing skills! Thanks for stopping by brother:)

Back