New 1/6 DC Stuff from medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will still prob get this one and replace the suit with cloth the way it should be...

I wonder if medicom will do this suit from The Dark Knight Returns also:

2610181-batman_the_dark_knight_returns_part_1.jpeg

i just opened i can of worms knowing about these Batman figures from Medicom. I was going to buy the Sideshow version, but now want these Medicom versions too.

Any news on the miller bats?

It is finally out in Hong Kong. Saw it on display, and looked pretty impressive.
Only gripe is the silly sewed in underwear. It just doesn't look flow naturally when you start posing him.

Cape looks a lot thicker than the previous bats.

Probably, though you might feel differently once you get this in-hand. Medi figures are usually cheap and rudimentary, even in relation to Sideshow's stuff.

Probably, though you might feel differently once you get this in-hand. Medi figures are usually cheap and rudimentary, even in relation to Sideshow's stuff.

my personal experience has been quite the opposite. i purchased the Hush Batman and the Joker in dec 2012 and i still really enjoy both figures, so much so that i recently picked up both catwoman and harley (both at a discount price admittedly). the Hush figures are not perfect for sure but are very close to the source material.

I for one am very excited for the DKR Batman, their price is a little steep considering that they come with next to nothing in terms of accessories. but if you can find them at a discount, i say go for it, you wont be disappointed.

my personal experience has been quite the opposite. i purchased the Hush Batman and the Joker in dec 2012 and i still really enjoy both figures, so much so that i recently picked up both catwoman and harley (both at a discount price admittedly). the Hush figures are not perfect for sure but are very close to the source material.

I for one am very excited for the DKR Batman, their price is a little steep considering that they come with next to nothing in terms of accessories. but if you can find them at a discount, i say go for it, you wont be disappointed.

They were selling for 1250 hkd here. Think that's about 160 usd.

I saw the Superman and Black and grey Batman at my local comic shop today. I didn't even know they had been released.

Back