Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently its June for this if you ordered from Collectiblesdirect. I think I'll stick with them. I feel I can wait since I do have the old ED and also NECA's one.

Can you use a rule and let me know how tall ED is? Or have the Terminator standing up next to him?

In work now but I'll do that later.

Oaaah, I envy you!
I expect NO pics from you once you get him so you don't spoil me. ;)

lol, i put some up, have a ****** camera though

it was $463 shipped!, not bad considering SS is $410 plus shipping, and timcent wraps it very well so its considered packaged/boxed out at ss, an additional cost

The Asian voice is F'ing pathetic. What a joke. Robocops voice better be straight from the film.

lol, i put some up, have a ****** camera though

it was $463 shipped!, not bad considering SS is $410 plus shipping, and timcent wraps it very well so its considered packaged/boxed out at ss, an additional cost

That is actually not bad at all!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I got that notice too, I just can't see them sticking with the date that's 3 weeks out considering it's already available in HK.

thanks, figured it was about a $20-30 premium for getting him early

Lucky, u gonna be posting pics?
Yeah, think so. Looks like it's a hard thing to capture well in pics though, normally I love some of the early photo review pics especially Jingos, but everything I've seen has been good but not wow! While the set itself looks stellar. I missed ED first time so I've been really looking forward to this one.

Yeah, think so. Looks like it's a hard thing to capture well in pics though, normally I love some of the early photo review pics especially Jingos, but everything I've seen has been good but not wow! While the set itself looks stellar. I missed ED first time so I've been really looking forward to this one.
i think a background pic of the **** jone's office would really help out these pics, Problem is, how do I get the sizing right on the print out to match the scale of the fig and the size of the cabinet
kinda wanting to do it for all of my figures(all 8 of em)
would really like ed walking towards robo, whos trying to get up and looking through the busted visor with his hand out, would be epic

looking forward to those pics

Back