1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There sauce sucks, when you live in New York you go to real Italian restaurants lol

Just unboxed him, got to still give him a good look over but so far so good, I did notice a bit of a wrinkle in the rubber cog in the shoulder, I'll have to investigate further. The weight is impressive right off the bat.

View attachment 133114

Congrats, man, love this pic!

Used the repulsor hands with the articulated fingers from the workshop Tony set, wish HT used those hands in this set.

15212972832_929bb213b0_b.jpg

15026669760_6f5c08c799_b.jpg

Nice pick-up Pete. Glad you finally got home and ripped this figure open.

How bad was the anticipation on the drive home; diving into your first diecast figure??

I hate getting figures when I'm working, makes the day that much longer, but the pay off is pretty sweet:)

I have called out once or twice to stay home for a highly anticipated arrivals, Hulk and the DX13 I believe:monkey3

Congrats, man, love this pic!

Thanks man, I will do a video review this weekend an I got a cool pose to showcase planned:wink1:

Grats Skull :clap :clap

:hi5:

Congrats Skull! Looking good!

Thanks Buddy, I'm a happy guy right now:D

11.jpg

from Sideshow

Please know that the “ warping” you are inquiring about is actually not a defect. All of our items will have this dent. The martial this is made out of is soft and should bend. This is so that when you move the arm around that the nothing will break off. The arm rubs up against that gear and it was designed to be soft and dented in.

View attachment 133126

from Sideshow

Please know that the “ warping” you are inquiring about is actually not a defect. All of our items will have this dent. The martial this is made out of is soft and should bend. This is so that when you move the arm around that the nothing will break off. The arm rubs up against that gear and it was designed to be soft and dented in.

right........:slap

heat with a hair dryer... problem solved

ps. they are right

Good day i just recieve my figure today
And while i was testing all the shoulder articulation of this figure, since it have some issues in the past i carefully move the front swivel joint articulation and suddenly it snapped, this what its look like, i did my out most care to move this figure, the clear plastic that hold the ball joint arms and the swivel cracked and snapped,
5vui02o9r

mgkku9oq9

vxjksdnch

Last edited by a moderator:
To the people complaining about the warped shoulder ring: It is rubber, it will bend. If yours is bent its because the figures arm was placed in the box against it so it formed and shaped that way. If yours is fine its because the shoulder wasn't rubbing against it.

If you pose this figure the shoulder will probably bend that rubber like its supposed to and yes it will stay that way after a while. Like the sideshow rep said its rubber so it doesn't scratch the arm paint. No need to really complain if you ask me, intended or not, its not exactly a problem

On a side note this is probably the best figure I own. I would be afraid to keep posing it especially the arms I do agree they are fragile all in all and will most likely break over time one way or another. Lucky for me I don't do much posing

Good day i just recieve my figure today
And while i was testing all the shoulder articulation of this figure, since it have some issues in the past i carefully move the front swivel joint articulation and suddenly it snapped, this what its look like, i did my out most care to move this figure, the clear plastic that hold the ball joint arms and the swivel cracked and snapped,
https://postimg.org/image/5vui02o9r/
https://postimg.org/image/mgkku9oq9/
https://postimg.org/image/vxjksdnch/

your pics arent linked properly man

Yes sorry thanks for fixing the img link, i really do love this figure i hope this could be replace by action city, very unfortunate that i got a lemon and i was anticipating this figure, no joint problem but the swivel area that attached the ball joint of the arms has a crack and separate completely T_T

Yes sorry thanks for fixing the img link, i really do love this figure i hope this could be replace by action city, very unfortunate that i got a lemon and i was anticipating this figure, no joint problem but the swivel area that attached the ball joint of the arms has a crack and separate completely T_T

Damn that sucks, like I said a few pages back... clear plastic is very risky material... not liking that

Back