1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, bought this guy today... it is nice

however the Diecast chest plate does not hold detail at all (the area above the removable piece) and as there it no detail, the panel lines look sloppy. A few other areas will small hair/dust trapped in the paint. not a deal breaker but certainly not worth the extra money either. as for the cog piece thats warped in the shoulder, Ive seen a number of photos posted, heat it with a hair dryer, it will retake its shape. and the actual shoulder joint disks are a clear plastic it seems... Im not comfortable with that as its the number one cause of breakages in DCC figures... wait and see I guess.

Also picked up Elder 2.0, way happier with him

Nice to hear, post pics if you can!

Sweet photo's, I got iron patriot coming Monday, glad I ordered him to go with the 42, they look great together.

Thanks Skull :hi5: Hard to manage with the iPhone cam, a new one is on the Xas list :monkey3

Great call with the IP pick up, these guys display great together.

Great pics, brother! :clap How does victory taste?

Thanks! :hi5: Victory tastes like chicken parm atm! :yess:

Thanks Skull :hi5: Hard to manage with the iPhone cam, a new one is on the Xas list :monkey3

Great call with the IP pick up, these guys display great together.

Thanks! :hi5: Victory tastes like chicken parm atm! :yess:

Kinda looks like IM. :lol

chickenparm.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm stuck at work & I'm starving (well hungry but you know what I mean), my tummy isn't happy I left my dinner in the kitchen!!! lol ;)

No love for OG? lol....

There sauce sucks, when you live in New York you go to real Italian restaurants lol

Just unboxed him, got to still give him a good look over but so far so good, I did notice a bit of a wrinkle in the rubber cog in the shoulder, I'll have to investigate further. The weight is impressive right off the bat.
IMG_20140911_221833.jpg
IMG_20140911_222714.jpg
IMG_20140911_223443.jpg
IMG_20140911_223744.jpg

There sauce sucks, when you live in New York you go to real Italian restaurants lol

Just unboxed him, got to still give him a good look over but so far so good, I did notice a bit of a wrinkle in the rubber cog in the shoulder, I'll have to investigate further. The weight is impressive right off the bat.
View attachment 133115
View attachment 133111
View attachment 133112
View attachment 133114

lol, you got it made in the city. I have to settle for chain restaurants :lol

Congrats on the 42!!

That's where I got mine as well. They ship pretty fast. I had my Dark World Thor a few days before most people here and occasionally they're cheaper than Sideshow. If you're in Canada you really should consider ordering from them. Beats getting reamed on duty and waiting ages for the package to arrive.

Nice pick-up Pete. Glad you finally got home and ripped this figure open.

How bad was the anticipation on the drive home; diving into your first diecast figure??

Olive Garden bread is all I'd order from there :lol

As an Italian, I support this statement.

Last edited:
Back