1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking to sell my IP but now that Mk42 is in, he's looking a lot better. I think it's one of those pieces that when alone, he looks meh unless you're really into Iron Man, but the Mk42 compliments him so much...
6d832979d06820576f05a67c1d80b5b1.jpg

Congrats! Definitely post pics and review when he arrives. I've been debating on getting this.

For sure, I've had my eye on this for a long time, now with the 42 coming this is as good of a time as any:wink1:

Nice buddy! It looks fantastic with MK42!!!

My Instagram photo from the other day

Sweet Photo:clap those two armors best represent the movie and look awesome on the shelf together, Hopefully Patriot and mark 42 arrive before next weekend.

I was looking to sell my IP but now that Mk42 is in, he's looking a lot better. I think it's one of those pieces that when alone, he looks meh unless you're really into Iron Man, but the Mk42 compliments him so much...

I agree 100%, I actually bought IP because I think both IP and Mk42 will compliment each other very nicely. My only 2 suits from Iron Man 3.

I know the face plate magnet issue has been discussed before, but i can't seem to find the posts. Can someone point me to it? Just opened mine and the face plate has the flipped magnet issue. Thx.

I know the face plate magnet issue has been discussed before, but i can't seem to find the posts. Can someone point me to it? Just opened mine and the face plate has the flipped magnet issue. Thx.
Heat it up til it loosens, re-glue it on the proper side. Easy peasey.

Shield looks really cool, nice touch:)

Just got mine today, overall impressed with it, I have some QC issues though, fist guard came unattached from the blaster hand and the pole for the stand is to big to fit the base due to flashing on the bottom of it.

IMG_20140915_194754.jpg

^^ how good is it!! :hi5:
cheap as chips and compliments him nice!

Yeah, for the price its fantastic, even if the straps are only elastic lol!

AIM card is nice touch :clap

Thanks man, its from the dossiers included with the Marvel Phase One Blu-Ray set. Lots of cools items like that in there, Iron Man Mk I sketches, Coulson's Captain America trading cards etc.

Just got mine today, overall impressed with it, I have some QC issues though, fist guard came unattached from the blaster hand and the pole for the stand is to big to fit the base due to flashing on the bottom of it.

View attachment 133750

Sorry about your QC issues dude, are you going to fix it or return it?

Sorry about your QC issues dude, are you going to fix it or return it?

Thanks,

I'll likely complain to BBTS about it and take a discount, order replacement hands and base and call it a day, the figure itself is mint so I don't want to send it back.

I really like that shield on the Iron Patriots arm, it doesn't look out of place at all & in fact, 'I want one' comes to mind. lol

After a few months it is still a figure I admire as I walk by my detolfs.

Crappy pic, excellent fig.

Definitely a great figure.

Nice pics geezyj, lovin' that selfie :lol

View attachment 133750

Sucks brother but at least it's minor stuff

Back