Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here! :pray:

I think Hawkgirl is very underrated. I have the Adam Hughes DC covergirls statue of her and I really like it. it's both sexy and cute at the same time. Like to see Sideshow make a PF of her.
hg.jpg

I think Hawkgirl is very underrated. I have the Adam Hughes DC covergirls statue of her and I really like it. it's both sexy and cute at the same time. Like to see Sideshow make a PF of her.
View attachment 104573

Agreed, I have Cover Girl Hawkgirl and she's awesome! :hi5:

I'm hoping that SSC makes a PF of her. :pray:

for some reason every iteration of Hawk Girl always has a pretty face paint application. Great costume I love her, pretty certain her boobies are made of nth metal

View attachment 104573

I'm down with my LCS to get all the Bombshell covers...can't afford them all in one go but he'll let me do them a few at a time, they all look so godd it's almost impossible just to pick a few.

Looking forward to some of the future statues from this lot...the Starfire & Carol Ferris will be top of my list, they will look amazing

Neil

They all look hot, although I would prefer Zatanna with her hair down. Also she's got googely eyes. Guess she'll be the next Sideshow PF. zan.jpg Wonder Women is looking partially sexy. I wish the finished statue had looked more like her original concept art. Overall I really like this line so far I have WW, HQ, BG, and SG, and I have BC and STG on pre-order. Hope they keep this line going.

Back