Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't stop playing around with the pose I have this guy in (mainly because I can't find something I'm completely satisfied with) would love to keep the stage 5 headsculpt on but I can't really find an upright pose worth keeping him in that's screen accurate, so I've kept him with the stage 4 headsculpt on and posed him with the battle damaged arm using the pole to kept himself upright but it just feels a bit boring
y3eha4as.jpg
nu6u7e5a.jpg
8uje7yda.jpg
uhuzy2ys.jpg
ypu7amum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification, in regards to grenades pointing. I don't have any grenades on my dx13 but it just irks me a bit whenever I see people displaying either dx10 or dx13 with them pointed down because I always remembered it being pointed up lol... my ocd.

there was a discussion about it in DX10 thread.
somebody demonstrated that normally they really should be pointed down, though T-800 put them up for unknown reason.

Some pictures of Ahnoold. This figure is what got me into Hot Toys.

With his evil twin.

First time posting a pic on this forum, hopefully you guys can see it :pray:

I pre-ordered the T1 T-800, but after watching videos for the T2 model, I want that one too! Can't get him for a while though.

hello all,

could someone please try something for me? Could someone try to fit a DX13 head on a mms117 body and if possible take a pic?

The reason behind this is I am building a custom Dutch using a modded semi battle damaged DX13 head and currently using a DX10 body. It has worked out well and I will post a pic later but I am not sure I can live with the joints on the elbow of the DX10 body.

Sorry another favour :) if someone has the DX10 and mms117 could they tell me if there is much of a colour different between the two bodies I know the DX10 is quite pink and most other figures have a tanned/yellowish tint to them.

thanks again

in order to put a DX 10 head or DX 13 head on different body (mms117) , you need to do my Dx13 head mod. Heres my video tutorial.

Last edited:
Back