Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1525507_10152310076689663_1161815866_n.jpg

10155531_10152310078179663_1697692829_n.jpg

1932460_10152310078199663_1463808277_n.jpg

Beautiful pictures! Recently switched the pose on my DX to this to, took me a while getting the left arm to hold the grenade launcher straighter, I really wanted to pose this guy with the battle damaged arm but found every pose to be some what boring :/ however is definitely didn't take away from the beauty of this piece that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello all,

could someone please try something for me? Could someone try to fit a DX13 head on a mms117 body and if possible take a pic?

The reason behind this is I am building a custom Dutch using a modded semi battle damaged DX13 head and currently using a DX10 body. It has worked out well and I will post a pic later but I am not sure I can live with the joints on the elbow of the DX10 body.

Sorry another favour :) if someone has the DX10 and mms117 could they tell me if there is much of a colour different between the two bodies I know the DX10 is quite pink and most other figures have a tanned/yellowish tint to them.

thanks again

Here you go. I couldn't do what Mr.Ecko did because I have the battle damaged head and I need that piece in his head for the light. The head fits fine with the mms neck peg, it just looks a tad big. Lowering his head in a pose hides the size difference :)
zuvyrygy.jpg

If you notice you will laugh at how I customized this figure lol

I used the mms arm and just removed the fingers and I printed the chest piece with my printer on glossy paper and added blood.

Ghetto lol

Here you go. I couldn't do what Mr.Ecko did because I have the battle damaged head and I need that piece in his head for the light. The head fits fine with the mms neck peg, it just looks a tad big. Lowering his head in a pose hides the size difference :)
zuvyrygy.jpg

If you notice you will laugh at how I customized this figure lol

I used the mms arm and just removed the fingers and I printed the chest piece with my printer on glossy paper and added blood.

Ghetto lol

Took me a while to realise the battle damage was printed on before reading your full post, sweet idea if I'm honest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back