Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with pop culture shock making street fighter kidslogic should pump more information and characters sooner

There's nothing shown in their shop in HK. I'll try and see if they have any announcements at the fair this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw PCS have those SoA 1/6 figures, but are they making Street Fighter figures as well?

Edit: Nevermind. I found some info on it. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
so still nothing from this crew.
now with more 1/6 street fighter coming out. from an opposing company
I was hoping these guys would step up and show something or at least a tease of something

And Ryu looks awesome. This line was promising from the start and Akuma when released I think is a great figure, I'm going to be sad not to get their Ryu. It's been too long after Akuma's release and still no PO on Ryu or other updates.

Has anyone owned a PCS figure and Kids Logic who can offer a comparison? because KL Akuma is one of the few figures I pose frequently and without fear of breakage. So fricken sturdy and I LOVE the joints, most poses cover them up really well and he can do a crapload of poses. Can't imagine this line would die so easily the quality is outstanding. When was Akuma first announced? Or preorders started rather
And Ken. Must have been hard to get funding. They should kick start it. :lol

Has anyone owned a PCS figure and Kids Logic who can offer a comparison? because KL Akuma is one of the few figures I pose frequently and without fear of breakage. So fricken sturdy and I LOVE the joints, most poses cover them up really well and he can do a crapload of poses. Can't imagine this line would die so easily the quality is outstanding. When was Akuma first announced? Or preorders started rather

Well this will be the first time PCS makes a poseable figure, but many of the staff are familiar with low end figurines via working at SOTA back in the day. It looks nice for now, but it's hard to say how things will actually turn out in hand. I'm always reluctant to get hyped for PCS. I feel like they can rarely meet the hype.

Found this on the SOA thread:wave

attachment.php

Back