Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother Solidus! Rubbing alcohol.. where art thou?

No problem :duff. Just take what I say with a grain of salt, because I haven't played SH in years (the first two games are a relic). But, I think Heather's "beauty marks" do appear to blend into her skin, with a slightly darker, yet nuanced tone of her skin color.

Is this from SH 3?

heather_02.jpg

No problem :duff. Just take what I say with a grain of salt, because I haven't played SH in years (the first two games are a relic). But, I think Heather's "beauty marks" do appear to blend into her skin, with a slightly darker, yet nuanced tone of her skin color.

Is this from SH 3?

heather_02.jpg

Yes that's Heather in Silent Hill 3. You're right about the freckles though, I'm doing the touch ups now. By the way, I highly disapprove you of not getting in the series. Head to the new Silent Hill thread so I can berate you. :lol

I went to the drawing board once again with my Heather repaint as I ended up being dissatisfied on how the face and hair turned out on my first attempt (plus Solidus's constructive criticism). This time I completely tripped the paint on the whole head, primed it and took my sweet time. Anything below the neck are given a washes and dry brushing as well.

I haven't manage to take pictures yet but here's a video, if anybody's interested do watch it in HD to pick up the details. Apologies in advanced for the lighting, I barely have sun light in my room. :lol

You guys notice there's actually 4 release of Robbie Rabbit?

1.Pink Robbie with ketchup with Tealeaf
2.Pink Robbie with ketchup
3.Blue Robbie with ketchup (Special)
4.Pink Robbie without ketchup packed with special white Gift box (Magazine order "Souvenir version").

I don't really consider the tea leaf and regular pink Robbie different. Just an additional bonus if anything. It's tiny too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ah is that so? Did they ever mention when they might be released? Bbts just said they fulfill the order as they come in.

God dammit. Bbts canceled the orders.

If anyone has the non exclusive bubble head or any PH they want to sell hit me up.

Actually found a pyramid head for $140...new...From China. I don't think there are any fakes yet. Fingers crossed.

Me too. Person responded quick (asked about nurse) and seems honest. Shipped it already with tracking.

I just need the nurse now :(

Definitely! It'd be hard to fake this but then again I'm sure it's possible.

If it turns out legit ill buy another and offer it up as a trade.... It's worth more than the nurse anyways.

Back