Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, need to play that PC version!

Yeah, the PC version is the only way to go. I've compared the PS2 and PC version side by side and it's leaps and bounds better. While it's true it could run on virtually any modern hardware it's also as demanding as you'd like it to be, due to the 4k resolution models that's certainly taxing even on modern GPUs.

It's also an unbelievably generous looking game. Once could easily be fooled thinking it was a PS3 gen game.

The PC version of Silent Hill 3 easily beats many modern games. The reason is Konami team was crazy to put ultra high resolution on their sprites. 4080 or something. The only problem i have is the vsync not working even when i force it, had to use triple vsync to reduce the screen tear, but at dear price of fps.

Yeah, the PC version is the only way to go. I've compared the PS2 and PC version side by side and it's leaps and bounds better. While it's true it could run on virtually any modern hardware it's also as demanding as you'd like it to be, due to the 4k resolution models that's certainly taxing even on modern GPUs.

It's also an unbelievably generous looking game. Once could easily be fooled thinking it was a PS3 gen game.

Just got this in the mail, The statue is waaay better than I expected and looks great in person. Has quite a shelf presence as well. I kinda regret not getting her earlier.

14454528708_e1035775e8_c.jpg

14638958324_fdc22a7525_c.jpg

14637884711_62d4b2e6ee_c.jpg

Last edited:
I think at the end of the day, this figure is definitely worth the purchase. :yess:

Pros:
+ Highly accurate sculpt and sublime attention to detail, such as creases on the clothes and boots & texturing makes the statue looks like the real deal.
+ Amazing shelf presence equals to that of maquette quality. She doesn't feel cheap nor toy-ish despite being PVC rather than something as say, porcelain.
+ The pose gives the statue life, it doesn't feel stiff or forced.
+ Nice box and accessories are superbly detailed.

Cons.

-Just a tad underscaled.
-While still being good, paint apps are not as good as the proto, it seems to be lacking contrast.

Oh, most definitely! The paint is good, but just look at V-Raptor's repaint. :drool

Btw I had to choose between this statue and The Boss. :lol

You made a good choice :lol. The Boss was a very sub-par figure aside from the suit.

Can't wait to see the repaint, by the way :duff. I love Silent Hill, but I never collect horror memorabilia - mainly because it freaks me out :lol.

You made a good choice :lol. The Boss was a very sub-par figure aside from the suit.

Can't wait to see the repaint, by the way :duff. I love Silent Hill, but I never collect horror memorabilia - mainly because it freaks me out :lol.

Get out of here! People ALWAYS asked why I don't collect horror stuff and that's exactly what I tell them. Heck, I raised a few eyebrows among the local collectors because I only wanted Heather instead of the monsters from the series. I dunno, except for the Predator, monsters are just not my cup of tea. :lol

Get out of here! People ALWAYS asked why I don't collect horror stuff and that's exactly what I tell them. Heck, I raised a few eyebrows among the local collectors because I only wanted Heather instead of the monsters from the series. I dunno, except for the Predator, monsters are just not my cup of tea. :lol

It's truly amazing how much I have in common with you and Plis. Good lord :lol.

I'll say this, if I were to get a Silent Hill figure, it would be Heather. I know that people love Pyramid Head - but, there's no way I'd want him near my collection in any way.

And mentioning Preds - I love Preds. I need a few of them in my collection. No Xenomorphs, though :monkey1.

It's truly amazing how much I have in common with you and Plis. Good lord :lol.

I'll say this, if I were to get a Silent Hill figure, it would be Heather. I know that people love Pyramid Head - but, there's no way I'd want him near my collection in any way.

And mentioning Preds - I love Preds. I need a few of them in my collection. No Xenomorphs, though :monkey1.

Year of birth probably has something to do with it. :lol

I love the Alien franchise but I could never see myself getting the HT figures. The Classic Predator is beyond amazing, a solid 10/10 figure. Even my retired old army general uncle went crazy over him, it's that good.

As for Heather, she's easily the best protagonist of the series and you'll probably be inclined to get the figure once you've beaten the game. There's this big plot twist about her as well.

Oh, most definitely! The paint is good, but just look at V-Raptor's repaint. :drool

Btw I had to choose between this statue and The Boss. :lol

You made a very good choice. I know this statue seems like just a girl in regular clothes. But for some reason it just stands out and has this attention grabbing quality to it.

If you guys hate horror you'd hate my horror room. I have a 1/1 Myers in it and soon a 1/1 Jason...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You made a very good choice. I know this statue seems like just a girl in regular clothes. But for some reason it just stands out and has this attention grabbing quality to it.

Agreed. I think I was discouraged by some of the in-hand pics and to my surprise, it looks amazing in person. Heather is up there as some of my favorite videogame protagonists ever, so no way could I say no to this. After a few hours I finally found some space for her, next to the other game characters. Now to get that SSC Nathan Drake.. :lol

14641905604_c1f9188e2b_b.jpg

If you guys hate horror you'd hate my horror room. I have a 1/1 Myers in it and soon a 1/1 Jason...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1:1? <Gulp> Got pics? :lol

Agreed. I think I was discouraged by some of the in-hand pics and to my surprise, it looks amazing in person. Heather is up there as some of my favorite videogame protagonists ever, so no way could I say no to this. After a few hours I finally found some space for her, next to the other game characters. Now to get that SSC Nathan Drake.. :lol

14641905604_c1f9188e2b_b.jpg

1:1? <Gulp> Got pics? :lol

Exactly. And good silent hill collectibles are hard to come by.

Holy heck your Croft looks fantastic.

Exactly. And good silent hill collectibles are hard to come by.

Holy heck your Croft looks fantastic.

Indeed, in a few years Heather will probably be hard to come by, perhaps even more than Pyramid Head.

Thanks! It's the old Sideshow Lara with some mods. :lol

Do you have pics of your Heather? There's only so much to do with a statue. Maybe I should put that diorama to good use.

This!

ydabuvez.jpg

Has anybody ordered PH exclusive sdcc from bbts and received him yet? Or the regular non exclusive nurse?

Back