SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This still looks good! It's just the weird eyes they changed. This looks a lot better.

That can be done relatively easily, even if they don't do that.

6513BF18-1845-4A16-A6A1-1C8F513CB746.jpg

DC238DDB-17B1-4442-AC63-26716D3B2DF0.jpg

I saw your bro's review, you're really talented, the Henry Cavill sculpt looks JUST like in the movie, fantastic :clap:

Cant wait to preorder and see who's next ? I realy hope we see more of this DC line by JULY COMIC CON or earlier. Come on Flash or POISON IVY or maybe a riddler ???

Cant wait to preorder and see who's next ? I realy hope we see more of this DC line by JULY COMIC CON or earlier. Come on Flash or POISON IVY or maybe a riddler ???

I would love love love to see a Barry Allen Flash previewed along with a Hal Jordan Green Lantern.

I also think the revised sculpt for Supes looks much better than the previous version.

Looks very cool. I'd rather see a smiling or grinning face though. This is Superman, not Bats. No need to be pissed. I'm hoping they stick to the same formula as Bats. One main character and 3 from their "family".

I'm diggin the sculpt. Can't tell much from that preview pic but I hope they kept the same body and form fitting suit like the one at CC.

I like the new sculpt, it has a touch of Alex Ross to it, very stern and strong. I LOVE that the S is bigger. The whole figure just looks so classic it looks fake!

My only gripe is that I wish it was a roman cape, the previous teaser showed a roman draping style and it looks better than the regular drape, and it gives it a more Alex Ross look.

My only gripe is that I wish it was a roman cape, the previous teaser showed a roman draping style and it looks better than the regular drape, and it gives it a more Alex Ross look.

I bet the cape still looks the same in the back as the previous preview pic

Supes is awesome! Really hope they follow up fast with a villain to display with him.

Back