SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that Sideshow will make a Carrie Kelley version of Robin to go along with Batman!

She's one of my favorite characters ever and I'd be all over her.

I'm betting Sideshow plans to give us a Dark Knight Returns Batman eventually--has there ever been one in sixth scale before? It would be a great way to set their DC line apart. And hopefully they'd give us a Carrie Kelly soon after.

She's one of my favorite characters ever and I'd be all over her.

I'm betting Sideshow plans to give us a Dark Knight Returns Batman eventually--has there ever been one in sixth scale before? It would be a great way to set their DC line apart. And hopefully they'd give us a Carrie Kelly soon after.

I'm hoping Sideshow does a Dark Knight Returns PF

My waitlist converted for the EX! Very happy to see that after seeing the SDCC video of this figure. Completely blown away. The delay will be well worth it if the production run matches the figure from the video.

What does converted mean

It means you'll be waiting anxiously till September like the rest of us.

Mezco and Medicom are making DKR figures.

Both of their Dark Knight Returns look really good. Even though the Mezco figures are 1/8 or 1/9 they look absolutely incredible. Not only Mego size but every different look Batman had in the series is represented in intricate detail.

it's Batman # 308 feb. there was also a detective comic that followed but i can't find it right now to post. Im a huge fan of 70's and 80's batman because Im from that era of bronze age. Funny thing about freeze he has had more costume changes than any female in dc history.
Thanks! I added it to my want list on an app I have on my phone. I'm 39 and I love that era of bat man the most too. It's what I saw growing up as a kid. And I love Mr. freeze!

It means you'll be waiting anxiously till September like the rest of us.

Both of their Dark Knight Returns look really good. Even though the Mezco figures are 1/8 or 1/9 they look absolutely incredible. Not only Mego size but every different look Batman had in the series is represented in intricate detail.

Mezco's TDKR figure is 1:12 scale...6".

Thanks! I added it to my want list on an app I have on my phone. I'm 39 and I love that era of bat man the most too. It's what I saw growing up as a kid. And I love Mr. freeze!

your welcome
I have looked at many Mr Freeze and this one his last from bronze age period was my fav. he isn't too bulky so suitable to make a figure to fit on my shelf with my other villains.

I like the head sculpt on Medicoms but the suit hasnt appealed to my wallet, 2 bills. The Mezco I was excited about but im not digging the face paint nor the overall suit quality.

Hey guys checking with a company to get a screen printed oval bat-symbol on charcoal grey Lycra if someone wants to get in on it and help with funds i could hook you up with a bat jumpsuit. I'll use the batman I get as a dress dummy.

My waitlist converted for the EX! Very happy to see that after seeing the SDCC video of this figure. Completely blown away. The delay will be well worth it if the production run matches the figure from the video.

Production run should match the video. According to the "Da Bomb Show" video, at @8 minutes in, the rep there confirms the figure he is reviewing is the production figure. Love the colours, love the material of the cape. I was really concerned when last years pics of that cloth cape came out, but this looks fantastic!
If you haven't seen the vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PwWQgo6_bc&list=UUvTgdBXDlKoMzkhFQMyBy5w

Production run should match the video. According to the "Da Bomb Show" video, at @8 minutes in, the rep there confirms the figure he is reviewing is the production figure. Love the colours, love the material of the cape. I was really concerned when last years pics of that cloth cape came out, but this looks fantastic!
If you haven't seen the vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PwWQgo6_bc&list=UUvTgdBXDlKoMzkhFQMyBy5w

Looks awesome, really can't wait to get my hands on this figure!

Congrats, but how does a WL convert when production is delayed and no product in hand to count or ship, hmmm.

I know right did they just hold every ones order because of all the wait lists or something wrong with bats they had to work out one thing

Congrats, but how does a WL convert when production is delayed and no product in hand to count or ship, hmmm.

People cancel their orders which converts the WL for others.

I'm debating on cancelling this guy because I already have a comic version of batman (pf) even though this figure looks great!

I hadn't taken the time to watch the video yet, but after doing so, I am very excited for this figure. I am glad that my waitlist converted last week. Should look great next to the Joker.

Last edited:
Back