SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugly faces, small eyes or not, this looks to be the best 1/6 comic Batman hands down. It really looks like an impressive piece.

Ugly faces, small eyes or not, this looks to be the best 1/6 comic Batman hands down. It really looks like an impressive piece.

Yeah, im spending the same 2 bills as everyone else and see the flaws ppl are referring to, but I think some are being way to critical.
The quality and design are progress and not a step backwards for action figures.
As far as the battle damage portrait, has anyone considered his face is swollen from the beating he apparently took? If not, there's your scapegoat.
IMHO

A lot of this reminds me of a lot of people I used to hang out with. You should know the type.

"Hey did you see that new Ferrari?" "Ahh man Ferrari sucks..." Leading with complaint rather than a yes/no.

I would like 2 see any custom's guys offer differnt belts n suits ,capes and faceplates just so we can make a 2nd bats from all the xtra heads. Thats the only thing drives my ocd as having xtra parts just sitting in the box not being used. I love having option's for displaying but suprised we haven't seen any customs guys offer anything yet.

Wait until Tony M. gets his hands on this one. A lot of his custom work is pretty darn impressive. I really liked his first appearance Batman he did recently.

We'll I really hope this figure does not disappoint since I just placed my order for it. I really wanted to see the Medicom HUSH figure in person but from what I have seen with plenty of pics and reviews on YouTube I think the SSC is the better choice. Did I see on here that it's being released on September 17th. ?

We'll I really hope this figure does not disappoint since I just placed my order for it. I really wanted to see the Medicom HUSH figure in person but from what I have seen with plenty of pics and reviews on YouTube I think the SSC is the better choice. Did I see on here that it's being released on September 17th. ?

That's the date orders will begin processing. So, a couple of days from that date.

I don't know why don't you like it guys? The costume looks good and the body is amazing, just like coming out of a comic! If you don't have any customized body and except the medicom's Hush, there aren't any muscular body in the market which looks like a comic super hero body! The gadgets of him are cool and also SS did a big improvement on their capes! I don't know why Hot Toys still couldn't make it:)? The only weak part of this figure is it's stand! It could be more creative or eye-catching but not a big deal:)

Oh I meant design wise. They couldve done a new 52 one or a specific artist. This one looks... deformed. Body and face.

Yeah, I can see where some wouldn't like the design choice, especially if the new 52 is preferred. Personally I love the design. Reminds me of Jim Lee's Batman and I've always liked his. Plus with a couple mods it can look a lot like Neal's Batman. I'm hoping some customizers will offer the bits to make it happen.

If the first release of Medicom's Hush Bats is any indication you'll be able to pick that one up at a substantial discount. I like Medicom's Bats, but not at MSRP.

Can someone help me with this? In the initial offering for this figure there were 3 heads. A short eared, a long eared, and a short eared damaged one. The exclusive came with a long eared damaged one too. But it all the videos I've seen so far I see the short eared normal and two damaged portraits. Is there a normal long eared included?

Likewise. The only 1/6 batmen I have are from HTs...all movie versions.

This would be a breath of fresh air.
Yea I've had quite a few HT movie versions and have sold them all. This one is one I"ll most likely keep unless something happens
And pay him $100 on top of what this figure costs?

No, thank you.
I have to agree...
Can someone help me with this? In the initial offering for this figure there were 3 heads. A short eared, a long eared, and a short eared damaged one. The exclusive came with a long eared damaged one too. But it all the videos I've seen so far I see the short eared normal and two damaged portraits. Is there a normal long eared included?
It never included a short eared damaged sculpt. only a long eared damaged sculpt with damaged mouthpiece. The regular includes a long eared sculpt and a short eared sculpt with interchangeable mouthpieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZsiCbaT3NU
optibotimus review very nice review finaly.

nice! thanks! :hi5:

Back