Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found one:

image.jpg

Am I the only one interested in the amazing figure haha

Still waiting for tychus... doesnt look like its happening though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm keen to get him, not excited about the rest of the wait until he arrives.

I assume this is the same proto as last year?

I reckon Thycus will happen, but only after Jim has sold a few figures. I can't see this being a big seller for SS, gaming market & the most expensive 1/6 fig they have ever made. Kind of cuts down the numbers of interested people. I hope he turns up flawless so SS sell out quick after he ships, I don't think they'll make a lot of these.

Found one:

View attachment 122455

Am I the only one interested in the amazing figure haha

Thank you very much for sharing!

I think Raynor's sniper rifle is way too small! If you have played the game, you know what I'm talking about. The gun should be HUGE!

That's pretty much the only complain I have for this figure at the moment.

PS: Are they not showing painted Tychus this year?

AH4I~8YDV5GFF0Q(I~366WC.jpgG5A%L}T~EJY95YKG1DVY)K8.jpg][BJ{E}$TG%JDBL)UWCUY_O.jpg

Found it. Official picture, only one though. Raynor looks good, but still...sniper rifle.....way too small.

Kerrigan's face is so bad, didn't like the posture either when they released the grey model photo...probably will pass this one. I was so looking forward to it.

Deathwing looks awesome, but I imagine it will be quite expensive cause it's huge.

Also, they don't have a colored version of Tychus this year?! I don't even see a grey model. See you 2015 I guess...

They are taking too long with this line. The hype and anxiety will be gone by time they deliver actual goods.

I'm gonna have $100 in reward points by the time raynor supposedly ships and was gonna put them towards him. Even though tychus was only in wings of liberty, his armor pops more and reminds me of the classic blue marines from starcraft and brood wars. Decisions decisions.

Raynor and Tychus look great together.

Can't believe it has been exactly two years since the unpainted Tychus was shown and it still hasn't been up for order :horror

Back