HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got mine last week, haven't really posed it but it's my first DX. I like him so far, a lot. Getting the lighting to work with him was kinda hard >.>

edDrLNzl.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got mine last week, haven't really posed it but it's my first DX. I like him so far, a lot. Getting the lighting to work with him was kinda hard >.>

edDrLNzl.jpg

Best pose ever. Actually love his expression.

edDrLNzl.jpg

[emoji15]

You could probably get the stock cape to that position. I've done it once before. Just simple dragging it to one side and let the base hold it there.

But you can't get the flat thing on the shoulder. It would just puff and float.

But you can't get the flat thing on the shoulder. It would just puff and float.
That's true. Can't get it as flat as it looks in the pic, but you can still get it close. Here's mine from a long time ago, sans head & neck. There are definitely ridges still due to how they bunched up the cape at those points. [emoji6]
5563cfcf526c52c28141accfb41bf2dc.jpg

Looks pretty decent.

Actually, that looks like a 1:1 prop than the 1/6 HT ver. :lol

:lol apologies for the poor camera photo. Yeah, he's a pain to futz around to get the look you're going for. I'm possibly thinking about getting a custom cape as well since I heard the armory cape might be even worse. No confirmation yet though.

It's the same thick cape.

I think HT is working with Ilforigno and tony Mei. :lol

Yeah Alpha, I love what you've done overall, it looks great :clap I need a DX11 myself...god help me lol. Where did you buy the batarang from? The DX02 or another?
[emoji15]
:thwak

Yeah Alpha, I love what you've done overall, it looks great :clap I need a DX11 myself...god help me lol. Where did you buy the batarang from? The DX02 or another?

Thanks FSLAR. That batarang came with my Toys Legend Armory

Hear hear! That's why I hope HT revisits Ledger Joker at least one more time, even though I know a lot of guys are sick of the character.

Hear hear! That's why I hope HT revisits Ledger Joker at least one more time, even though I know a lot of guys are sick of the character.
I wouldn't mind. I'm astonished by the DX11's after market prices. The other DXs I've found for still ok prices

I wouldn't mind. I'm astonished by the DX11's after market prices. The other DXs I've found for still ok prices

A lot of it has to do with the interrogation-related accessories. People love that scene.

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

edDrLNzl.jpg

You may want to pose him better and make his PERS look up. And try to position his cape behind him and make it flat on his shoulder as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cape is so hard to use :lol I have the Reeve Superman, and it's very workable. The PERS...ugh, I fear using it. It was surprisingly hard.

The cape is so hard to use :lol I have the Reeve Superman, and it's very workable. The PERS...ugh, I fear using it. It was surprisingly hard.

The best approach to PERS is to make sure that the eyes aren't wonky and that it works. Then don't touch it ever again. :lol

I'm anxiously waiting on my armory to see the new cowl in real person, but I must say "most"pics make the figure look way worse than in person. After getting a custom cape, I hadn't even thought about tweaking anything else. I think he has pretty good shelf presence as it. That being said, there is always room for improvement!
tdkbatman.jpg

Back