HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Meant no disrespect. Thanks for informing me.

IYO, how much would you say the average selling price for such an item would be?$350-400?

For those who aren't aware, I'm trying to get... an "appraisal," if you will, of my near mint dx12: Displayed for 3 months/handled twice/all but body, cowled HS, cape and fists have been touched/minimal wear on some corners of box it came in.
My guess (from what I've seen and heard) is that they sell or anywhere from $300-$400 - more, even, if I sell the item in pieces on ebay-but, I understand that with the arrival of the armory, less people will be inclined to pay that much. Is this accurate?

For anyone willing to take the time, I truly appreciate it. Fairly nubish, here. To hardcore "freaks": any transgression of forum etiquette or rules is completely unintentional, and I apologize.

With respect,

Pete
correction: all but body, cowled HS, fists and cape have NOT been touched (not once)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

IYO, how much would you say the average selling price for such an item would be?$350-400?

For those who aren't aware, I'm trying to get... an "appraisal," if you will, of my near mint dx12: Displayed for 3 months/handled twice/all but body, cowled HS, cape and fists have been touched/minimal wear on some corners of box it came in.
My guess (from what I've seen and heard) is that they sell or anywhere from $300-$400 - more, even, if I sell the item in pieces on ebay-but, I understand that with the arrival of the armory, less people will be inclined to pay that much. Is this accurate?

For anyone willing to take the time, I truly appreciate it. Fairly nubish, here. To hardcore "freaks": any transgression of forum etiquette or rules is completely unintentional, and I apologize.

With respect,

Pete

I have to agree this board is not kind to newbs, apparently newb to this board = newb to everything in the world. Got my fair share of arguments here during my first few transactions for not wanting to pay ebay prices and got the "newbs always this, newbs always that".... Just brush it off man..

As for your question, i bought my DX12 mint from a forum member for $300 shipped about a month or two ago so i think that would be a fair price.

With respect,

Pete

Price is what you can get- on Ebay they go from $225-380 depending on the day auctions end and who's looking..."value" is a joke term as is "worth"

Mint sealed in shipper highest dollar. Prices will fall once armory released.

I was swapping parts out on this guy and man after all the work and extra $$$ ive put into it i really love this figure :lol

92EA0041-BF21-4558-972B-2D45C5DDEC3F.jpg

I have been looking for a DX12 now for some time, had a NIB for a good price until the seller turned out to be a fake and now with the Armory coming out with a DX12 figure included for $384.00 its a no brainer to hold out for this.

A fellow freak on here gave me a great deal on a DX12 and I couldn't resist, plus he threw in 1/6 Joker cards for free. Overall price was $285 after shipping. :yess: he comes tomorrow, and I'll post pics sometime later.

Nice I love this type of stuff. Is that background photoshopped or is it from a movie promo or something? If not, can i see the original?

i think it was from the Catwoman promo poster, or something like that.

How many of you did the chest mod?

If only he had more articilation, someone could pose him sitting on his couch, cowl in hand, moping after Rachel was blown to hell. Or the interrogation scene w/ the Joker [emoji1]

Love it Stasis! Perfectly executed and will be put in my book of stolen poses, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree this board is not kind to newbs, apparently newb to this board = newb to everything in the world. Got my fair share of arguments here during my first few transactions for not wanting to pay ebay prices and got the "newbs always this, newbs always that".... Just brush it off man..

As for your question, i bought my DX12 mint from a forum member for $300 shipped about a month or two ago so i think that would be a fair price.

Thats pretty much all of the internet. :lol

Got mine few days ago. Tried many poses but no one satisfied me. I also tought to sell him and wait for the Armory, but now in this simple pose I'm happy with my DX12.

DX12.1.jpg
DX12.4.jpg
DX12.6.jpg

He looks pretty stock to me [emoji6]

Back