Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're looking for advice, I think you might want to talk to someone else, like anyone else.:lol

You don't think the dude will give up any secrets? I love that there are people that can take their passion to a whole nother level and become pros. The mind has to sometimes travel dude. Right on!

You will find out what they're talking about soon enough.

CBGs main concern is future values, more of a speculator than collector.
At least he does display his pieces...

On cardboard boxes with warning notes and spit guards (it's a long story).

Last edited:

Does CBG have pics of his collection anywhere? I'd really like to see it.

How hard or how easy is it for this release not to have vines on her legs? Just trying to think of what could be changed on her, and the vines were a big part of returns, so would they risk sloppy vines on another release?

I'm really excited about this. She should have been green on the first place. Still love the original release but I like this one much better.

I'm a true collector at least I thought I was??? You are confusing all the nice newbies :( I love comic art, toys, and 80s stuff and all cartoons and I bought galactus with no ES because I liked him a lot.

Last edited:
Wow that thing us still there? Lol I thought it was long gone. Not sure if newbies need to know about all this. Maybe it was a joke? Yeah it was!

You use the boxes for your display man? That's pretty awesome dude, because you got to put them somewhere right? Your statues are over the place with such a care free attitude. Maybe you should put like posters on the boxes man to make it more colorful.

Back