Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I love that green skin!

Those "flowers" are awfully weird looking though.. I don't know what I think about them...

3002202_j3TJwFof_press07.jpg

This is a major long shot but does anyone have a base they don't need? Sadly mine took a plunge off a shelf (luckily top have was not attached at the time) I already tried calling Sideshow but they couldn't help.... Thanks to anyone that can help!

Like the green skin but don't like the plants as much as the man eating ones from the original.

Same here but I think once you get used to them you'll probably like them

The plants on the original showed like character to them but these are expressionless but I like them

This should hopefully be much darker green to separate it away from the original version. Please darker! Lighter I agree looks better but I'm hoping this will be a much darker green just like in the pic shown. I also wishing the ES will be very limited at 150. Lol if so I'm in!

Why so you can flip it? I hope there is enough made of these for everyone who want ones

Small es just attracts flippers IMO. The white Storm for example if that didn't have such a small es that wouldn't of been bought up so quick & funny enough she was soon showing up all over eBay for crazy money

It's good to love animals to man. It's great that you agree with the love and harmony. Right on! For all the people who call names and throw insults I'm not going to return that kind of negative energy. We're here for art and appreciation. This Ivy statue is meant to bring smiles and is an awesome colorful piece of work dudes.

Your provocative skill is subpar with no hint of creativeness. Instead of trying to master the art of trolling you should take up something more simple-minded like pottery for example.

I love the flowers. Even though they do not look like the original 'man-eating' ones, the weirdness and colour contrast pops them out instead of merging with the base / Ivy.

Yeah I love the colours. It's only my opinion but I so much prefer this one to the original

It doesn't look like there's an Exclusive to this piece, huh?

Not digging the Nightshade plants. Love my Venus Fly Traps of the originals.

Personally, one of the things I loved about the original was how sexy she looked. In the new one, I think the green skin actually detracts from her sexuality.

Good luck to all who go for her.

Back