Sideshow Figure wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Bowen Smoke Jaguar

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What is the one 1/6 or PF figure that you wish Sideshow would put out?

I'm hoping for an Aayla Secura, myself. After her? Darth Maul.

My apologies if there's a thread like this already.

zappy1.jpg

PF ROTJ Emperor
PF Chewie
PF Yoda
PF Maul

1/6 Shaak Ti
1/6 Plo Koon
1/6 Sassee Tinn
1/6 Aayla Secura ( if they can solve the exposed arm joint problem )
1/6 Maul

I'm with Kit on the 1/6 Jedi since they are what I'm focusin on. I don't mind the joints on Aayla personally though. In addition to those I want Mara Jade!

PF I want Boba, Jango, Maul, Dooku, Sith Eyes Anakin (AKA Darth Vader). Those are my top wants and about all I have room for....so if Sideshow can make these the next ones it'd work perfectly for me and hopefully buy me enough time to figure out a way to have more display room. :lol

PF Emperor would be nice, especially if I can find space for him!

Are we talking about something that they will most likely put out or something we wish they'd put out? The reason I ask is because all I see are Star Wars characters (yawn).

I'd love to see a PF Indiana Jones, Clint Eastwood as Outlaw Josey Wales, Selena from Underworld and Christian Bale as Batman.

Eric

i think this thread is just intended for star wars characters.

Hmm, I guess my english is not berry good. The original question which is "What is the one 1/6 or PF figure that you wish Sideshow would put out?" Let me read it again. Nope. I don't see the word "Star Wars" in there. Oh well :monkey1

Eric :lol

yes, but this is the Star Wars forum and i think there is a thread like this in all the other seperate forums. either way i cant stop thinking about kate beckinsdale since you mentioned underworld.... what pose would you like her in??? :monkey5

MisterToyNYC said:
Hmm, I guess my english is not berry good. The original question which is "What is the one 1/6 or PF figure that you wish Sideshow would put out?" Let me read it again. Nope. I don't see the word "Star Wars" in there. Oh well :monkey1
Sideshow Freaks > Discussion Forums > Star Wars
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

hairlesswookiee said:
i think this thread is just intended for star wars characters. i think underworld PF would be awesome!!!!

In terms of Star Wars I'd like to see the following in PF:
Royal guard,Bobba Fett, Greedo, Sidious, Chewie, Yoda and Boosk.

I'd like ALL possible 12" figures.

Non SW wants in Premium Format:
Indiana Jones, Brandon Lee (The Crow) Selene, Mal Reynolds (Firefly), Christian Bale as Batman, Tom Cruise as Vincent in Collateral, Hulk on his own, Venom, Angel and Spike, Superman,Jack Sparrow :D

READ this carefully SS employees and please consider all of the above in PF or 12" possibilities. :monkey5

CookieMonster said:
In terms of Star Wars I'd like to see the following in PF:
Royal guard,Bobba Fett, Greedo, Sidious, Chewie, Yoda and Boosk.

I'd like ALL possible 12" figures.

Non SW wants in Premium Format:
Indiana Jones, Brandon Lee (The Crow) Selene, Mal Reynolds (Firefly), Christian Bale as Batman, Tom Cruise as Vincent in Collateral, Hulk on his own, Venom, Angel and Spike, Superman,Jack Sparrow :D

READ this carefully SS employees and please consider all of the above in PF or 12" possibilities. :monkey5

Brandon Lee crow PF would freaking RULE!!!!!!!!!! Also would like to see Indy and Jack Sparrow from your list.

KitFisto said:
Brandon Lee crow PF would freaking RULE!!!!!!!!!! Also would like to see Indy and Jack Sparrow from your list.

Yep it would, The Crow has to be one of my favourite films. SS would easily do Branden Lee justice in a Premium format portrayal. I hope they somehow get the liscence to do it.:cool:

Don't we ever get tired of doing this?

12"- Sidiuos or Palps

PF- Boba Fett (since I don't think SS will ever do a life size Yoda)

CookieMonster said:
Yep it would, The Crow has to be one of my favourite films. SS would easily do Branden Lee justice in a Premium format portrayal. I hope they somehow get the liscence to do it.:cool:

The Crow is in my top 5 favorite all time movies. I am such a fan of it I have actually bought all 3 sub par sequals. Granted I have not even watched the last one yet with Edward Furlong as the crow, but Iam sure it's probably sub par too LOL.

Darth Loki said:
Don't we ever get tired of doing this?

12"- Sidiuos or Palps

PF- Boba Fett (since I don't think SS will ever do a life size Yoda)

We all get tired of it, but it kills time between the shipping delays. :D

KitFisto said:
The Crow is in my top 5 favorite all time movies. I am such a fan of it I have actually bought all 3 sub par sequals. Granted I have not even watched the last one yet with Edward Furlong as the crow, but Iam sure it's probably sub par too LOL.

yes kit, even for a sequel wiked prayer is a really bad movie. it does have tito ortiz in it though!! i like the second one almost as much as the first movie.

Back