Horrible Bosses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDUpOXfwQUo"]YouTube - Horrible Bosses Trailer 2011 HD[/ame]

Some funny people and Jennifer Aniston's boobs. Sounds like it could work.

Another site posted screens from this movie of Jennifer Aniston deepthroating a banana in lingerie. The movie will sell itself.

Ah, couldn't see it at work YouTube is blocked. Good to know they are leading with the heavy.

I saw the trailer finally and this feels like an extended episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philladelphia"....I love that show but I'm not sure it has swayed me enough to literally go into a theater and pay $15 to watch something that is similar to something I watch routinely on cable. I'm kind of over the Jason Bateman resurgence and find Jason Sudeikis fairly meh. I love Charlie Day but then there is Always Sunny to get my dose.

Might matinee it, I swore up and down that I'd hate Sarah Marshall because of who was in it but end found myself loving it.

Aside from the _____ ending, it was awesome. I needed a darker ending and one less cliche....

But the last 30 seconds totally won me over again. Charlie Day owned this movie.

Charlie Day is the only reason to see this film :lecture

Are you saying you've seen it and he's the only funny one?

Because if not, I also would say Jennifer Aniston deep throating a banana seems to be the main draw, and I'm personally interested in seeing Jason Bateman and Kevin Spacey togeather.

He's easily the funniest part. Almost everything he says is GOLD.

Bateman and the other guy were good as well. They held their own.

Spacy was decent. Didnt have much to do. Jen...she was pretty entertaining, being incredibly different from her Rachel character she's been playing since the 90's.

And Ferrel is just awesome.

It's just a fun movie. The best comedy of the year so far.....

Back