Darth Maul Kotobukiya ArtFx Statue Preview.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
loving this statue.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/E_a1u5wzww0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/E_a1u5wzww0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I cant wait to add it to my Maul collection.

this is a must have for me. can't wait for more star wars characters to be previewed in this "japanese style".

They are made of PVC. And even so Kotobukiya statues are great! I have all the Imperials from Koto and C-3PO set and I like them all.
i prefer pvc actually, but is that hard pvc or vinyl?
i have the hellboy vinyl and it is awesome.

It is a hard PVC.

I have a bunch of the clones and troopers.

3 Sandies
Stormy/Luke
Snow
Scout
Clone
Bly
Shock

I had Vader and Boba and sold them

But i have to say, the details are amazing and been getting better and better.

I love what I saw of the piece at C5 and cannot wait for the piece.

Did you guys get the poster ?

It is indeed hard PVC.

I have the following:

Darth Vader ROTS
Darth Vader ESB
Darth Vader from Bounty Hunters set
McQuarrie duel set
The 3 Sandtroopers
Stormtrooper/Luke
TIE Fighter Pilot
Snowtrooper
Scout
Royal Guard
Yoda
Leia Slave
R2-D2 and C-3PO set
Predator
AVP set (sold it 3 months ago)
Boba Fett V1 (sold it 4 months ago)

The upcoming Maul koto looks awesome! Saw it at C5. It's gonna be done in their new smaller format. Probably won't get it as I have many choice high-end Maul collectibles as it is.

Hmm...is it just me or do his ankles and shins look swollen..he almost looks like he has that elephantiasis thing going on. I hope he's a little more toned down and cut and not..puffy...looking.

The upcoming Maul koto looks awesome! Saw it at C5. It's gonna be done in their new smaller format. Probably won't get it as I have many choice high-end Maul collectibles as it is.

how small is smaller? and just when i was getting interested too..

The old Kotobukiya statues were in 1:6 scale (the R2/C-3PO were in 1:7 scale). The Clone Wars were smaller. The upcoming Vader, Fett and Stormies will be in 1:10 scale.

See here the Vader Premium Format compared to the Koto Vader from the Bounty Hunters set:

DarthVaderdisplay.jpg

All the other Kotos were 1/7. I don't see them changing that now and I think this looks to follow suit.

Back