Koto light up Return Of The Jedi Vader ArtFX statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Too bad it will only be 1/7th scale, looks like a cool concept!

-The most interesting piece however, is their upcoming interruptive design inspired by Anakin's redemption in Return Of The Jedi. Sure the figure has both hands and a lightsaber, but the cool factor of the many hidden internal LED lights and skeletal inner sculpt, makes this a very promising piece. One we can't wait to see in person!

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

IMG_2446.JPG

i am assuming, like much of Koto's product line (they have a nice sense of continuity), an Emperor will be forthcoming to compliment this piece.

Yeah, weird pose. I'm guessing this is more like an alternate realities piece.

Last edited:
It's a great idea, very creative and "out of the box". The pose is weird, but I'm assuming most of that has to do with the different color plastics and that weird aluminum foil cape.

Would have been better if he had the Emperor in his hands about to throw him.
This pose is weird and he shouldn't have his lightsaber lit up.
I like the idea of the electric shock lighting, though.

what a crappy pose. that's the best they could think of?

The pose is quite weird.

My immediate thought as well.

Would have been better if he had the Emperor in his hands about to throw him.
This pose is weird and he shouldn't have his lightsaber lit up.
I like the idea of the electric shock lighting, though.

That's exactly what I was expecting. I also like the idea of the electric shock lightning. Really curious to see how it will look lit up.

I love the idea of LED lights and lightning. But man, this is a far fetched idea even for Kotobukiya. Why can't they just give us a ROTJ Luke Vs Vader Death Star Diorama? or Vader throwing Palpatine to his death?

Anyone else agree that this is bizarre and pretty far fetched?

I think it's an excellent and creative way to produce a NEW Vader product. That said, the pose looks strange but I'm hopeful that it'll look less awkward with the eventual Emperor and Luke ROTJ ArtFX statues.

Back