I Missed Out on Han!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's wait till we miss out before starting the thread! This pessimism is too much. Gotta have hope!

Wierd, I got the pre email but did not get the actual preorder email. This happen to anyone else???

Let's hope nobody needs to use this thread that is online ordering now.

It's 40 mins after the start and he hasn't even hit the low quantities mark yet.

SS has done a fantastic job of speeding up the servers.

They have stopped sending out the pre-order e-mail, as people often received them way late. Sideshow posts the newsletter on the website (usually Thursday evening now) and you can login to access it. The priority e-mail (which usually arrives on Wednesday) lays out the terms of when the item will be a pre-order, and you can order by going to the Sideshow main page. They will have a redirected page for special order events such as this! I hope with some of the confusion, you were still able to get one!

Not in all that whiny a mood but I did miss exclusive Han. Might get him off the wait list though if things work out.
My winning streak ended at four. It was going to happen sooner or later. I'll survive somehow.

how fast did the exclusive sell out? i didn't even try for it, as i think the mynock is lame. but there wasn't really anything else he could of came with.:google

chamildav said:
Not in all that whiny a mood but I did miss exclusive Han. Might get him off the wait list though if things work out.
My winning streak ended at four. It was going to happen sooner or later. I'll survive somehow.

Cham you have a PM. :)

captain sack said:
how fast did the exclusive sell out? i didn't even try for it, as i think the mynock is lame. but there wasn't really anything else he could of came with.:google

Around 68 minutes

For those of you that missed out if you put yourself on a waiting list today there is a VERY good chance you will get an order in.

I said it before and I say it again: DO NOT underestimate the power of the Wait List. You would be surprised at the amount of folks trying to order 2 of these.

I got called into a meeting at 10 AM and thought I'd miss it, but came back 30 mins. later and sailed right in.

I had one. Then got an e-mail telling me I didnt. I order by phone so I don't have an online account. So they canceled my order for the Exclusive. I though you just had to have an account to priority pre-order not an online account. Now I have to confirm if I want the regular version or not.

:(

Seaward said:
They have stopped sending out the pre-order e-mail, as people often received them way late. Sideshow posts the newsletter on the website (usually Thursday evening now) and you can login to access it. The priority e-mail (which usually arrives on Wednesday) lays out the terms of when the item will be a pre-order, and you can order by going to the Sideshow main page. They will have a redirected page for special order events such as this! I hope with some of the confusion, you were still able to get one!
WOW thanks I thought I was getting screwed and yes I finally did get one!!!

Darklord Dave said:
I got called into a meeting at 10 AM and thought I'd miss it, but came back 30 mins. later and sailed right in.

Wow, Dave, you must have been watching the clock during the whole meeting. Such willpower you must have!

I ordered an extra Han exclusive by mistake. But I had Sideshow cancel the order. So someone is going to get a nice e-mail. Good luck all!!

88th division said:
I ordered an extra Han exclusive by mistake. But I had Sideshow cancel the order. So someone is going to get a nice e-mail. Good luck all!!
No need for you to cancel it. Sideshow would have cancelled one of them anyway.

Mitthrawnuruondo said:
i missed han,
because id rather not pay 5 extra bucks :horror for a mynock
OK think of it this way. You are paying an extra $5 just because it's the exclusive version. It can come with space slug droppings, dosen't really matter!:joy

At first I wasn't going to get it and let someone else who really needed the mynock have it, but then my will power deserted me. So I went to the website...and my computer crashed. When I finally got it back going, Han was bye bye. Guess someone didn't want me to have that mynock after all. :rolleyes:

Back