My WIP Nurse Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone well I am still working on my Dark Knight customs and with the bank robber joker already out and cop joker on the way I only thought it was right to make a nurse joker. It is a WIP but should be done in a few weeks. My used the nurse joker kit on ebay which included the wig. I also thought about the body and would not have attempted one if not for the body I found which is a hot toys narrow shoulder body with the neck already attached. I will also be using regular arm and leg skins from sovereign studios. The hands are painted using the white and black makeup. I am not using the bank robber head with the slicked back hair, instead I am using another head with some modifications made to it and also attaching the wig with modifications to that as well. Here are my WIP pics:

DSCF0543.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0546.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

I dyed the belt to get it to match the one used in the movie as shown here:
tdk_2427.jpg

and when it is finished in a couple weeks I will be going for this look:
tdk_2519.jpg

I am still waiting on the skins, socks, head and wig mod to be done and then it will be finished. Anyways I would love some comments and/or criticism. Thanks

Looks pretty badass. The one thing that's going to make/break it really is going to be the head. Can't wait to see it all put together. :rock

thanks guys.... yeah I should have the head back pretty soon and then I will be able to do the wig and neck mod.

I finally found the time to work out all the issues with a local cloth dealer and he might be able to provide me with a movie accurate 1/6 Joker socks cloth. It will all decide on Thursday/Friday (hopefully)... So I might be able to help you out. I will open an extra thread for this issue at the end of the week... :)
I like your set up so far. I plan on using the Souvereign skins aswell. Which body is it? I did not know there is any slim shoulder body with that kind of neck out there... Though I think a normal TT body with that neck would fit better as his shoulders were very buff in that scene (check pics above). Nevertheless a great set up so far...

You know what,I think that that would be a great display.I mean,I'm sure that someone could make a hospital Bed in 1/6 scale,and I'm surpised that no one has made a hospital gown for Harvey.

I finally found the time to work out all the issues with a local cloth dealer and he might be able to provide me with a movie accurate 1/6 Joker socks cloth. It will all decide on Thursday/Friday (hopefully)... So I might be able to help you out. I will open an extra thread for this issue at the end of the week... :)
I like your set up so far. I plan on using the Souvereign skins aswell. Which body is it? I did not know there is any slim shoulder body with that kind of neck out there... Though I think a normal TT body with that neck would fit better as his shoulders were very buff in that scene (check pics above). Nevertheless a great set up so far...

thanks alot and I would be down for some accurate socks for sure. Heaths shoulders are more broad than a narrow shoulder but I could not find a regular TT with neck already attached as this one took forever to find. The body I used was this one right here:
https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-1-6-G...11a9f1c&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177#ht_1451wt_941

Looks good, but what body is that, a TT Narrow Shoulder with neck??? Where did you find that?

Oh, I didnt see that link, thanks man, pretty cool body and great price.

Should be interesting to see your head mods.

I've always thought the normal TT works better than the narrow shoulder for Ledger's slightly hunched Joker, but to each his own.

I've got a Joker with the nurse kit set up as well - but it still has the ugly joints. I've never seen any "Sovereign Skins" on a figure before, so it'll be nice to see what they look like on your Nurse Joker. If they look good, I might try and grab a set myself for my Nurse.

Keep us posted!

Looks good, but what body is that, a TT Narrow Shoulder with neck??? Where did you find that?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm ignorant - but can't you attach a normal long neck (from, say, the normal TT) to the TT Narrow shoulder figure? I know you can unplug the necks from the normal TT - I haven't gotten a narrow shoulder TT yet, but I assumed the neck plugs are compatible. Let me know if I'm wrong - I'm just confused by your surprise!

Well the narrow shoulder body is new, I just ordered my first for a Tony Stark, it'll be here this week. As far as I know the necks are all still compatible.

I was surprised because this one has the built in neck. Like the kind HT's female or muscle bodies usually have to cover joints. I just didn't know such a body existed. I don't follow the Goeman line.

The cowboy version of James Dean uses the same body as Goemon figure, right? Or does that body have the broad shoulders like the Will Turner figure!?

I was surprised because this one has the built in neck. Like the kind HT's female or muscle bodies usually have to cover joints. I just didn't know such a body existed. I don't follow the Goeman line.

Oh, I see, the neck is part of the figure - not a plug-in.

Ah well - I use the Nurse Joker's surgical mask to cover up that part on mine, so no one ever knows anyway.

Best Nurse Joker I have seen.

Looking forward to the final piece bud.

Thanks buddy. I actually just got some pics today of the painted head and it looks amazing. I am at work right now but will post the pics later tonight. I should be getting the newer body in soon along with the skins from Sovereign studios. Then I got to be brave enough to do the necessary mods to the head to fit on the body and also have the wig modded. I will post some pics later.

Back