My WIP Nurse Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the comments. The wig looks much better in person as my camera sucks. Also small_studios knew I was going to hack up the hair but I think he had his doubts as to how it was going to turn out as did I lol.

I ask again, could you please give me a link or something to the "skins"?

awesome work so far, can't wait to see the finished product. This is really tempting me to try my own version... but yet another joker might be too much...lol

Incredible job - a nurse Joker to set the standard for sure.
I have the most of the elements ready to try myself, just waiting on the body...but now that I see those skins, I think I'm adding one more ingredient to the list.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Incredible job - a nurse Joker to set the standard for sure.
I have the most of the elements ready to try myself, just waiting on the body...but now that I see those skins, I think I'm adding one more ingredient to the list.

Can't wait to see more pics!

thanks for the kind comments. Now if that damn body would come in sooner :D

So, how much did you say you wanted for it? :D

Nice job on the cut. Looks smooth with minimal damage. Easily going to be the best of the best Nurse Jokers......until HT possibly reveal Joker no. 4.

So, how much did you say you wanted for it? :D

Nice job on the cut. Looks smooth with minimal damage. Easily going to be the best of the best Nurse Jokers......until HT possibly reveal Joker no. 4.

haha.... dont say that about releasing another one because than this would be for nothing haha. But yeah it is coming along nicely. I just darkened up the wig just a tad with some tight brown acrylic paint. Looks much better.

thanks guys. I just took a head that did not have a neck and carefully took out the piece that is used so that the long necks are used and put it insde my custom joker head so now I dont have to be worried about gluing it on and it will turn and everything like a normal head. It is starting to shape up pretty nicely

UPDATED PICS: here are a couple pics of the head on the body. It really looks quite good. I connected it by taking the inside of a neckless head carefully and putting it inside of my joker head so now it can turn just like a normal one. I am still waiting on the skins and socks then it will be finished but here are the pics on the new body:

DSCF0566.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

Back