My WIP Nurse Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some pics of the head with major thanks to small_studios:
IMG_0288.png

IMG_0290.png

IMG_0287.png

I still have to do mods to the neck and hair and then the wig will go on once the wig has been modded. I will update the thread once I have a new update.

How come you didn't modify the neck BEFORE getting it painted? Because you're probably gonna have to mangle the hell out of it to fit that body you're using. That way SS could've touched it up for you. :dunno

How come you didn't modify the neck BEFORE getting it painted? Because you're probably gonna have to mangle the hell out of it to fit that body you're using. That way SS could've touched it up for you. :dunno

haha, dude to be honest I just had an idea after I already sent it off to him. Also I am not worried about the hair as it will be covered up, the only part that concerns me is the neck.

im gonna have to cut down the neck and remove the one hair piece and also shave a little of the hair so that the wig will fit.

WELL...... the head mods are 80 % finished. The hair is butchered then neck is off and the wig is on and honestly it looks great. I am trying to find some bateries for my camera and will take some pics in a bit but if I cannot find any than I guess it will have to be on my dreaded iPhone camera

BEFORE:
IMG_0287.png

50%:
IMG_0222.jpg

80%:
IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

I had to basically dremmel off ALL of the hair around the ears and the back. I also sanded it down after I new it would fit to smooth it out. The wig it dyed a different color because I did not like how shiny it was and how dark it was. I slowly removed the neck and honestly was quite easy. I still need to sand down the bottom of the neck and then want to glue on the wig and even add a few real strand of hair here and there to look semi realistic. Thanks again Josh for the repaint. Let me know what you guys think.

It looks like it's coming along really good there, dude! I can't wait to see the finished product with Sovereign's skins covering up the joints on the body.

thanks for the comments guys. I still have alot of work to do but I should be finished within the next couple of weeks once the new body comes, skins and joker socks come in I should be able to finish it.

looking good bro my only suggestion is have the wig painted by our favorite.... small_studios:lol heres the reference.
tdk_2375.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back